2005 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Consumer Review: My second C230

2005 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan - Consumer Review

My second C230
By jtm1085 on

2005 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C230 Kompressor Rwd 4dr Sport Sedan (1.8L 4cyl S/C 6M)

I've been a Mercedes Benz driver since my 19th birthday. My first was a white/black 2003 c230 Kompressor 1.8L. I loved this car so I was hesitant to buy another car, and refused to buy anything other than another Mercedes. My black/black sedan is quite comparable. When I first got it I often had to remind myself that I was driving a new car (as the interiors of the kompressor coupe and sedan are essentially identical). I sprung for the leather this time, but chose xenons instead of seat heaters. The xenons are ridiculously bright. love them.

Three spoke sport steering wheel. Rims/tire package. Xenons. The fake leather was the best choice for me. They're dead easy to take care of and I don't have to worry about the weather affecting them. Just wipe them clean.

The coupe handled much better in the rain/snowy weather. When I say much better I mean much better. I don't drive my sedan in the snow anymore. Drove it a total of three times in the snow, and lost control of the car at least twice each time. Also the coupe had slightly faster acceleration.