You will love this vehicle!
By twospedteacher on
2004 Mazda Mazda6 s 4dr Sport Wagon (3.0L 6cyl 5M)
After doing alot of research for the ideal wagon, I found the Mazda6 sport wagon to be the perfect vehicle for me and my 8 year old twins. This car rides like a Cadillac, handles beautifully, is very comfortable and roomy. The radio controls are an added convience feature that I love, not having to look at my dash to adjust the volume or stations. There is plenty of leg room in the passanger side and back seats. The illuminated dash is easy to see. I love the privacy cover in the hatch. There is plenty of storage room, and the cargo holders are great for organization. It rides quietly and handles solidly. I am nothing but pleased with this vehicle.
Favorite Features
Solid handing, leg room, storage and organization. I love the dimming rear- view mirror, and illuminated dash. Comfortable, easy to adjust seats, and steering. Great get-up-and-go. The stereo quiets down when vehicle slows down. In-dash storage is perfect.
Suggested Improvements
I would move the fuse panel somewhere else, as the cover can come off easily. Longer arm rest in between driver and passenger seat would be nice.