2009 Mazda Mazda3 2.3L 4-cyl. 5-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Great Car for the money

2009 Mazda Mazda3 - Consumer Review

Great Car for the money
By mazdantech5 on

2009 Mazda Mazda3 s Sport 4dr Hatchback (2.3L 4cyl 5A)

Being a honda and toyota guy for many years. I have finally step foot inside a Mazda dealership to check out the final year release of the 2009 Mazda 3 hatchback. Hey ,they are practically giving these away right now & with 0% APR. I like the styling , boy racer look thats me. I couldn't understand why I have bought and sold my previous 08 4 door civic si and 09 corolla s within 6 months time, their styling was not really my cup of tea. I quickly got tired of the 6 speed manual and ridiculous righ revs on the honda and the boring ho/hum corolla styling, and its slow/weak acceleration. Mazda did a great job with the exterior and interior styling. I added the 18"mazdaspeed wheels and I am done

Favorite Features

Exterior and interior styling fits my style. Revs 2900 rpm at 75 mph. Nice upgrades for a base model, 4 wheel disc brakes, 17 inch alloy wheels, body side mouldings, wing, nicely designed front and rear bumpers, decent stereo. leather steering wheel. These are much appreciated by people like me.

Suggested Improvements

I am not going to address any improvements because the 2010 is already out and there is no point in doing this. I am glad that they changed the instrument cluster in late 2008 to nicer color.Wish the 2010 was not bigger & uglier. 2010 models revs a less, wish they would wipe the smile off the face.