2010 Mazda CX-7 Consumer Review: Never would expect it

2010 Mazda CX-7 SUV - Consumer Review

Never would expect it
By Gerry on

2010 Mazda CX-7 s Grand Touring 4dr SUV AWD (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

My wife and I went out and searched the usual crossovers. Toyota, Honda, Subaru, Chevy, and GMC were all good cars, but when we slipped behind the wheel of the Mazda CX-7 we were sold! This car beats the others hands down in quality, performance, and style. The biggest part that sold us on it, however, was the technology. Navigation, back-up camera, Bluetooth for hands-free calling... even the Bose stereo sounded better than all the competition. We are not "hard-core" off-roaders so the sleek metro styling and clean design made it a great choice over some other "poser" crossovers. I am very impressed with this car.

Hands-free phone through the bluetooth, easy to use controls, High class interior, sleek styling, great handling, optional IPOD integration, Smart-key keyless entry is wonderful. Too many features to list...

People will say gas mileage, but we average 21 mpg (70% city 30% hwy) and for a turbo-charged all wheel drive vehicle you can't expect the moon. For a smooth ride fully capable All-wheel-drive turbo I feel it is a great choice for those that want a crossover that "has it all".