2006 Lincoln Town Car Sedan Consumer Reviews 4

2006 Lincoln Town Car Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Town Car model:
2000 lincoln
By chris on 08/17/05 10:54 AM (PDT)

2006 Lincoln Town Car Sedan Signature Limited 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I own a 2000 Town car. 10,000 miles on it. Looking to get a new one , but probably won't. Not too much change in the new 2006 model. Same low horsepower motor (235 hp). All the new foreign luxury auto's have the power and speed to make a car fun to drive. Even the cadillacs have a powerful motor. And I still think the lincoln needs more front and rear leg room. The car indeed is a Beautiful car to look at, but needs to get with the times.

20,000 miles not one problem
By j back on 08/16/05 22:58 PM (PDT)

2006 Lincoln Town Car Sedan Signature L 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Roomy, comfortable, quiet. The best luxury car i have owned. (Previous: Cadillac, lexus & mercedes) only wish that they would make all wood interior.

Not built to last
By Jim Sixx on 08/14/05 21:41 PM (PDT)

2006 Lincoln Town Car Sedan Signature L 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Robert Lorenzo know's what he's talking about. I've been having major problems with my Town Car as well, one thing that caught my eye is that the AC really does blow bad odor, that's disgusting. People the only thing that stands out of the town Car is the ride quality, other than that there's notihng special here. Gas mileage is horrible 17 mpg in city driving, is not satisfying. I tell you this car is not worth your hard- working money, I'm not saying this is a bad car. It's just not worth your money.

Concerns / Quality & Reliability
By Robert Lorenzo on 08/03/05 13:51 PM (PDT)

2006 Lincoln Town Car Sedan Signature L 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

To all, I have been reasearching & paying close attention to vehicles of all makes and I would say that the domestic market is using strategies: "Employees Price" to sell cars and SUV that don't meet the minimum standard of quality, Reliability and safety needed in most cars. I have experienced it my self. I have been driving a 2005 Lincoln Town Car since February 2005, and I have encountered many problems. Trouble with Moon Roof Installation, Draft around the front passenger doors, Electronic trunk opener, Bad odor from the A/C and horn unoperational due to new design on the steering wheel. Body & bumpers durability not meeting expectation. The last and most important: unreliable service.

Thoughts on my 2005 Lincoln
By James J Derba on 07/24/05 11:30 AM (PDT)

2006 Lincoln Town Car Sedan Signature L 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

The car is reliable, gives a great ride and can accomadate 6 passengers. I have purchased a Lincoln two years since 1982, with two exceptions. The cars I have driven have been maintainence and trouble free. One major issue. The radio in the last two cars is terrible. I also have a Mecury Sable and the radio is that car is excellent. JJD