Used 2000 Lexus RX 300 Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2000 Lexus Rx-300 - Consumer Reviews

2000 Lexus RX 300

View reviews for a specific RX 300 model:

satified sewell customer for life
By nlstraughter

2000 Lexus RX 300 4dr SUV

This is a smooth riding vehicle with lots of comfort and style, ride in luxury , very dependable, holds its value.

Favorite Features

plush leather seats free loaner

Suggested Improvements

better key manufacturing mine didn't last long, cost $300/key, more durable leather,my driver seat shows wear

Lexus RX300
By abcarroll3@juno.com

2000 Lexus RX 300 4dr SUV AWD

Great car, fun to drive, sound system has great sound although the sound quality is not same when listening to the radio. The gas milage is low considering the size of the car at 14 mpg around town, but the car itself more than makes up for the low mileage.

Favorite Features

Nakamichi sound system, heated leather seats, memory seat feature, 6 disc changer, ride, auto-dimming mirrors and tinted glass. Handles very well and excellent brakes.

Suggested Improvements

Variable temp. control on heated leather seats. A bit larger glove compartment to hold cd cases and a 10 disc changer, better gas milage and perhaps an overdrive feature.

Amazing
By River-buddy

2000 Lexus RX 300 4dr SUV AWD

I've waited almost 5 years to own an RX300. I can't tell you how much I love my vehicle. It was so worth the wait. The comfort, style, handling, as well as the added ammenities... I can't say enough. I love that it handles the turns like a car, and that it has the get up and go that's required for extensive highway driving. Friends and family agree that it's one of the nicest cars they've been in. For those that I've allowed to drive my car, they all agree that the handling is wonderful.

Favorite Features

Heated seats!

Suggested Improvements

They should never have changed the body style for 2004 (RX330). I'm going to have to locate a 2003 the next time I'm ready to buy.

The Best Brand New Used Car
By mzelenz

2000 Lexus RX 300 4dr SUV AWD

After searching for months for a new vehicle to replace my aging 91 Previa, we finally decided on a CPO Lexus RX 300. Couldn't be happier and more satisfied as the qualities and amenities we desired have been found in this SUV. Wanted Fun and Functionality and this delivers. AWD, Luxury interior, Sun Roof, Stereo, Heated Seats, Trunk Space, Roof Rack. And the key, best financing available on pre- owned which includes 3 years or 100K. Love this vehicle.

Favorite Features

Smooth Drive and luxury feel in a SUV. The interior screams Lexus and the heated seats are priceless this winter. Visablity is also a great plus as some SUV's have severe blind spots. Handles like a dream and feels like perfection.

Suggested Improvements

Trunk space could be better utilized to be like the Honda CRV which has picnic features including power outlets.

outstanding
By sergsg

2000 Lexus RX 300 4dr SUV

excellent vehicle I have noto time for review> I just want to rate this vevicle as an excellent