2000 Lexus LX 470 SUV - Consumer Reviews

Base 4.7L V8 AWD 4-speed Automatic - (26 reviews )
2-DIE-4
By BuddyJ on 09/21/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Lexus LX 470 SUV 4dr SUV AWD

I have owned 30 vehicles in my life. Two of the Best have been a LEXUS. My LX470 rides on air and stops on a dime.

None Like it!
By speculator on 09/02/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Lexus LX 470 SUV 4dr SUV AWD

We test drove just about all available large size SUV's and never found one that can compete with the ride, looks, and quality.

Beats a Range Rover
By Hunter on 05/30/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Lexus LX 470 SUV 4dr SUV AWD

I owned a Land Rover, Range Rover for four years prior to buying the Lexus. Had all the bells and whistles. My 470LX is so much more of a car. Accelleration is much better, gas a little better, Let's face it, hardly anyone takes either car "off road". Absolutely no comparisons when it comes to comfort, luxury and ride. Ride comparison: 9 vs. 4+ (RR) Going on 40,000 miles on original set of tires, RR was luckly to get 20-25,000.

pepe's review
By pepe on 04/02/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Lexus LX 470 SUV 4dr SUV AWD

This vehicle has been a joy to own. The couple of minor cosmetic defects were addressed immediately by the service department and covered under warranty. The acceleration is outstanding and the ride is wonderful.

mYrEVIEW
By Ronald on 03/25/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Lexus LX 470 SUV 4dr SUV AWD

I feel its sporty when needed, u could turn it into even more luxurious or even more sporty by adjusting a switch controling the shocks. Beutiful must have.

excellent SUV!
By Jammin J on 03/05/02 12:01 PM (PST)

2000 Lexus LX 470 SUV 4dr SUV AWD

Just the best large SUV out there. I've not found a better ride in any comparable size. I love the quiet cabin & stable feel. Ergonomics are great!