2004 Lexus LS 430 Consumer Reviews 8

2004 Lexus LS 430 - Consumer Reviews

2004 Lexus LS 430 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

Base 4.3L V8 6-speed Automatic - (169 reviews )
superb car
By mishrick on 07/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus LS 430 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

beats all cars in all categories

A TOP PERFORMER
By tomoffutt on 07/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus LS 430 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

I couldn't be happier with a car. This is without question the best car I have owned (and I have owned all of the top US brands). It is really worth spending a few extra bucks for the very best.

Satisfaction
By Jack Jen on 07/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus LS 430 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

This is our third Lexus. I am completely satisfied in every feature of the Lexus LS 430. The styling, quality of workmanship, detail and overall performance is unmatched in any vehicle I have ever driven. The lack of road noise is another great feature. The gas mileage, for such a big vehicle, is outstanding. The great ride is the finest in the industry. We also have a SC 430 which we consider the best in its' class. If, and when, we sell the SC 430, we intend to purchase the RX 430 beacuse of our satisfaction with our other models of Lexus. We would NEVER change from our Lexus habit.

LS 430 rave
By jlonthroad on 07/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus LS 430 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

superior vehicle in every respect

superb!
By lexo on 07/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus LS 430 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

Excellent vehicle with comfort and style.

Jack C Richmond's Love of his Lexus's
By Jack C. Richmond on 07/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus LS 430 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

This is my 6th LS400 series Lexus. They all perform, ride perfectly.The best cars I have ever owned. How the Company manages to keep improving each years model is amazing. Each auto I have had has been improved with each new model, and when I have been driving them, I can't see how they can make the car any better, but they do!!

LS430 w/Sport Suspension
By incognito on 07/09/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus LS 430 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

Very few people are aware how well this sporty model compares to BMWs & M-Benz. Handling & roadholding are superb. 18" tires stay glued to the road, regardless of undulations & nothing fazes it, inspiring enormous confidence. Unlike the std. model's extra-plush ride, you know exactly what the road surface is like under you. Feedback is firm, but not harsh, making the driving experience very Lexus-like. However, you must enjoy sporty handling; if pure luxury is your thing, you probably shouldn't order this suspension. But if you want a great car that is also great fun to drive, this one is for you. Given 500hp, this would be the Best of the Best!

New Owner
By Lexus Novice on 07/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus LS 430 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

Because of a decline in Mercedes quality I traded my trouble proned E class for a new Lexus LS 430. It's a fantastic car! Only car I've purchased in 35 years that had zero defects. Two months later , still zero. Love it.

430 near perfection!~!!!
By PVCDDS on 07/07/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus LS 430 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

This auto is one of the best!! Lexus has done a fantastic job in conyinuing their pursuit of perfection! Having owned and driven this car for 9 months I have a keen idea of just how good this car is. Don't do the BMW or Benz until you have driven this car or you will be sorry

Lexus consistency
By gotopless on 07/06/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus LS 430 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

3rd Lexus purchase. The are the most reliable cars I have ever owned! (40 and counting)Service is OUTSTANDING, although it hasn't been back since the 1,000 checkup! The ultra has more for the passenger than the person that pays for it, is the only complaint. ( My kids LOVE IT!)