2004 Lexus LS 430 - Consumer Reviews

Base 4.3L V8 6-speed Automatic - (169 reviews )
Jack C Richmond's Love of his Lexus's
By Jack C. Richmond on 07/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus LS 430 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

This is my 6th LS400 series Lexus. They all perform, ride perfectly.The best cars I have ever owned. How the Company manages to keep improving each years model is amazing. Each auto I have had has been improved with each new model, and when I have been driving them, I can't see how they can make the car any better, but they do!!

lexus review
By wordelman on 07/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

much better driving and more comfort than former Mercedes S320

Did I make the right choice...
By Bignachy on 07/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus LS 430 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

The ride quality is very good, but not as good as my 1998 Cadillac Concours. The appointments are top notch. I still have not read the entire owners manual, so there is still much to learn about the NAV system. The car is easy to manuver in tight parking spaces. The fit and finish is excellent. The only gripe is the seats are very stiff. I am used to a little more cushioning. I would suggest that Lexus think about who is purchasing the vehicle. Not a kids car. I'm 50 years old and need a little more cushioning for my back. Would I purchase another one....not sure.

The Best Car I have ever owned
By Glennpearson on 07/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus LS 430 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

Oustanding car would by another when I am ready to trade. By far the best I have ever owned, Lexus owns me as a customer now as I have forever left Mercedes.

Great car!
By cheryldi on 07/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus LS 430 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

My husband has wanted this car for over seven years. He finally got it for his birthday, and we were not disappointed. It seems like I am learning something new about our car every day. My favorite features are the guidance system and keyless entry. His favorite feature is the high end accelleration. We also have an RX300. I know we will always buy Lexus. They are wonderful cars!

A TOP PERFORMER
By tomoffutt on 07/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus LS 430 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

I couldn't be happier with a car. This is without question the best car I have owned (and I have owned all of the top US brands). It is really worth spending a few extra bucks for the very best.

LS430 w/Sport Suspension
By incognito on 07/09/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus LS 430 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

Very few people are aware how well this sporty model compares to BMWs & M-Benz. Handling & roadholding are superb. 18" tires stay glued to the road, regardless of undulations & nothing fazes it, inspiring enormous confidence. Unlike the std. model's extra-plush ride, you know exactly what the road surface is like under you. Feedback is firm, but not harsh, making the driving experience very Lexus-like. However, you must enjoy sporty handling; if pure luxury is your thing, you probably shouldn't order this suspension. But if you want a great car that is also great fun to drive, this one is for you. Given 500hp, this would be the Best of the Best!

New Owner
By Lexus Novice on 07/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus LS 430 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

Because of a decline in Mercedes quality I traded my trouble proned E class for a new Lexus LS 430. It's a fantastic car! Only car I've purchased in 35 years that had zero defects. Two months later , still zero. Love it.

430 near perfection!~!!!
By PVCDDS on 07/07/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus LS 430 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

This auto is one of the best!! Lexus has done a fantastic job in conyinuing their pursuit of perfection! Having owned and driven this car for 9 months I have a keen idea of just how good this car is. Don't do the BMW or Benz until you have driven this car or you will be sorry

Lexus consistency
By gotopless on 07/06/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus LS 430 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

3rd Lexus purchase. The are the most reliable cars I have ever owned! (40 and counting)Service is OUTSTANDING, although it hasn't been back since the 1,000 checkup! The ultra has more for the passenger than the person that pays for it, is the only complaint. ( My kids LOVE IT!)