2006 Lexus GS 300 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific GS 300 model:
I like it, I love it, I want more of it.
By Zman on 09/12/06 09:50 AM (PDT)

2006 Lexus GS 300 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

Great car. Nice to drive. I test drove other cars in its class and I loved this car.

06 GS 300
By Lenny on 09/08/06 20:30 PM (PDT)

2006 Lexus GS 300 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

Fun to drive, excellent handling, very good gas mileage on Hwy. All the buttons are a little confusing, symbols are not very clear or explanatory.

GS 300 AWD
By John Powell on 09/08/06 16:58 PM (PDT)

2006 Lexus GS 300 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

The 2006 Lexus GS 300 AWD is the finest car I've ever driven. The ride is indescribably smooth. The combination automatic shift and manual shift with the ECT feature provides a fun drive. With the 6th gear, mileage is excellent. I particularly like the push button start and the memorized steering wheel and seat adjustment. My car is black which looks shiny even when dirty. The sound system is excellent with capability to play 6 cds. The automatic features for both the heating and air conditioning is very comfortable.The sunscreen in the back window helps keep the car cooler. I enjoy the automatic windshield wipers and the automatic headlight delay. Last, the GPS is outstanding and amazing.

Great value for the buck
By Johnny on 09/03/06 21:46 PM (PDT)

2006 Lexus GS 300 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

Been driving GS for about a week. Got a great price - $3K below invoice w/ all sorts of options including nav. Ride is smooth. Been getting 34.9 MPG average! That's not a typo! I'm picky about noise and thus far road/wind noise is relatively mute. Tire noise is minimal on most surfaces. No squeaks and rattles so far. Researched my purchase up the ying-yang. I compared M35 and RL but always came back to the GS b/c of its sporty looks, quality, and overall value.

2 months and counting
By Jimmy on 09/03/06 21:11 PM (PDT)

2006 Lexus GS 300 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

This is now my 3rd Lexus. Prior vehicles were the ES and IS 300's. The GS is by far the most refined of the trio. Before purchasing the GS I test drove both the IS 250 AWD and the ES 350 and although I was impressed with both cars, once I got into and began driving the GS it was then easy to decide this was the car I wanted.

Ride of my dreams
By Carol on 09/03/06 10:23 AM (PDT)

2006 Lexus GS 300 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

From the minute I got in to this car, I fell in love. This is the ride of my dreams. The luxury features make me feel pampered. I love to drive, but I have never had this much fun on four wheels. The color is the most perfect shade of metalic red, which accentuates the stylish lines. I was too excited to catch everything from the salesman the night I bought the car, so I keep finding neat things that make me fall more in love. The best part is that I don't have to hunt for my keys anymore, because I'm such a scatterbrain. What a ride!

Sweet wheels
By Pearl on 08/09/06 13:11 PM (PDT)

2006 Lexus GS 300 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

Great car: elegant and refined styling, super amenities combined with real road muscle, fast off the start power, great gear shift ratios, excellent handling. The Bluetooth-enabled hands-free phone could be improved (won't load your telephone book) and the rear view mirrors that tip down during backup are just plain annoying. Other than that, absolutely no complaints - very happy with the quality.

Smart Car
By Lexus Man on 08/08/06 21:16 PM (PDT)

2006 Lexus GS 300 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

As with any Lexus, the cars are made to last. However, the Lexus GS 300 is the smartest car on the market. It can fly down the highway and it is easy to drive. The car can tame the road with its impressive power. It is quiet, comfortable and the best deal on any luxury car.

Excellent but room for improvements
By Televiewer on 08/07/06 15:18 PM (PDT)

2006 Lexus GS 300 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

The car is a pleasure though not a necessarily a thrill to ride. On the other hand, it's probably not a practical expectation to think of having a thrill ride every time you leave your garage. The pleasure comes from the feeling of driving a tight, quality car, with a nice interior ambiance and external design appeal, and good reliability.

Unbelievable Ride
By Brandon on 08/02/06 18:14 PM (PDT)

2006 Lexus GS 300 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I wasn't really looking for a Lexus. I happened to be driving by the Lexus dealership and test drove the GS and was amazed. Great handling and smooth acceleration. I went back the next morning and purchased it. I love the color Quartz shadow Metallic. Loving it ever since.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.