2013 Lexus ES 350 Consumer Review: Very disappointed for this ES3

2013 Lexus ES 350 - Consumer Review

Base Sedan (3.5L V6 6-speed Automatic)

Very disappointed for this ES350.
By mineg on

2013 Lexus ES 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Very disappointed for this ES350, it's 19km now. I bought it for its serene and comfortable reputation, this vehicle is not quite at lot. 1. The car vibrates when it stopped and the engine is engaged, the vibration makes me so uncomfortable that I have to switch to neutral whenever stopping before traffic light. I took it to dealer to check, I was told it's rotor's problem. I don't think that's the case because it vibrates also when I don't press breaker.

2. The driver side exterior rear mirror creates annoying high frequency noise when the speed is over 100km/h. After spending lots of time, I found that it was caused by the gap between the mirror and its base. I used electric tape to wrap the gap, the noise disappeared. I took the car to dealer to adjust, I was told the gap is normal, and they put the tape back!!! 3. Wind and tire noisy is noticeable and unpleasant even when the speed is less than 80km/h.
By gemini6kl
on 05/11/15 06:18 AM (PDT)

I own an ES and The slight vibration is caused when the compressor for the A/C is running and the car is stopped at a light or in idle, The engine has a very slight vibration, But its not something thats bothersome or unusual in my opinion having owened several cars . I think you are just a little sensitive to it because most cars run a little different when the compressor is on.