2006 Land Rover LR3 Consumer Review: Incredible Vehicle

2006 Land Rover LR3 SUV - Consumer Review

Incredible Vehicle
By njlr3hseguy on

2006 Land Rover LR3 HSE 4dr SUV 4WD (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

Love the command driving position and the seats in my new LR3 HSE. This is my first LandRover vehicle and I really enjoyed the purchase process and the dealership. Being a previous Lexus customer I am very impressed with the LandRover philosophy in treating their customers. My local Lexus dealership has lost its "halo" and I think their success is harming their ability to treat customers as well as they used to. Thank goodness there are choices in the marketplace and I am so far very pleased with my new vehicle and the dealership. They know you as a name not a number.

Bluetooth telephone, the GPS navigation system (same brand as was in my Lexus) the excellent 14 speaker Harmon Kardon sound system (Better than my previous Mark Levison in the Lexus), the adaptive xenon headlamps, the three sunroofs, and the heated windshield for winter.

Power lumbar and ventilated seats for the Drive and Passenger, standard woodgrain instrument panel (especially in the HSE with luxury package), E85 capability for flex fuel, and a locking gas cap door! Can not believe the LandRover does not have this feature as standard as they do in Europe.