2010 Land Rover LR2 SUV - Consumer Reviews

HSE 3.2L 6-cyl. AWD 6-speed Automatic - (6 reviews )
Great SUV for the price
By varnergirl on 11/15/13 08:02 AM (PST)

2010 Land Rover LR2 SUV HSE 4dr SUV AWD (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

I have previously owned a GMC Acadia, went down to a loaded Nissan Rogue to save on gas mileage, BAD DECISION. We just purchased the pre owned LR2 HSE and I am more than pleased. No, it is not as spacious as the Acadia, but drives like a pure luxury car. The gas mileage has been better than expected. In comparison to the price of the loaded Rogue we well overpaid for, this vehicle feels more stable and quiet frankly is worth every penny. I love the safety features and the ride. Land Rover made an affordable alternative for the Middle Class. Always check your options on a nice pre-owned vehicle you love before settling for a new vehicle you hope will grow on you.

Great SUV
By silthedoc on 02/24/13 14:22 PM (PST)

2010 Land Rover LR2 SUV HSE 4dr SUV AWD (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

I'm rather stunned by some of the lame reviews I've read here. I've driven BMWs, Jaguars, etc., and my LR2 is by far the best vehicle I have owned for the value. If you're not obese you will be o.k. with the armrest. What the heck do people put inside a console anyway?? If your family does not resemble the Brady Bunch, you'll be just fine with cargo space, and with space in general. The SUV is well built, rides smoothly and comes with tons of features for which you'll have to pop extra bucks on RX350s, X3s or X5s, ML 350s or GLK350s. Trust me, it is a beautiful machine that looks no where near what everybody drives. My SUV is fully loaded and I paid less than $28,000.

1st Land Rover
By bobdb on 07/05/11 14:44 PM (PDT)

2010 Land Rover LR2 SUV HSE 4dr SUV AWD (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

I've had it for 2 months and love this suv. It was a loaner car w/1200 miles so I got it very cheap, just under $26K. Great size, smooth quiet ride. Mileage isn't what I'd like, about 15 local, close to 25 hwy. Not as good as my Jetta, but better than my Tahoe.

N
By Dirky on 07/06/10 18:51 PM (PDT)

MPG during a 600 mile trip on highway was 27MPG. City is about 22 so far

New
By LR2 Owner on 07/06/10 18:46 PM (PDT)

2010 Land Rover LR2 SUV HSE 4dr SUV AWD (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

I have had my LR2 for a few days now and drove it from New Jersey to Florida and me and my wife are very happy. I have owned 8 cars in the past 10 years and this one is nice! I bought the car with 2000 miles on it and put about 1000 on it during our drive down. Don't listen to all the BS people put on here about how bad it is. Go Google the number one reliable car "Honda accord" and add problems into the search and you will see bad stuff. All cars have problems. The Landrover line of cars are nice and built solid. All newer cars have electrical issues and if you don't like it then purchase an antique car.

new LR2 experience so far
By Ann Montgomery on 02/13/10 21:12 PM (PST)

2010 Land Rover LR2 SUV HSE 4dr SUV AWD (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

My new LR2 has 230 miles on it.I knew the day after I purchased it that it was ergonomically all wrong for me. The arm rest is very thin and cuts the circulation no matter what height or arm position. If you put the arm rest up there is no where to put your arm. What is worse is that in the up position, the metal adjustment screw, (about 2" x 3")sits inches from the right temple area of your head. Scary. The seat positions are limited, inability to angle front of drivers seat cuts leg circulation. It rattles alot and "ka-thunks" in several areas, over every little bump. I sure hope it has good off road ability to make up for the lack of comfort and road noise.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Land Rover LR2 Suv in VA is:

$146 per month*