2003 Kia Sedona Consumer Review: Don't Recommend

2003 Kia Sedona - Consumer Review

EX Passenger Minivan (3.5L V6 5-speed Automatic)

Don't Recommend
By reesa76 on

2003 Kia Sedona EX 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I've been driving my Kia Sedona for about 3 years now. I purchased it used and it's been pretty reliable and gets to where I'm going, but not comfortably. Like the others, the AC has never worked.My husband tried to put freon in it and it didn't work. The first 2 winters, the heat worked fine and now this year (coldest winter on record in our area) hot air only comes out of the rear heater and that doesn't really warm up the front even after it's been running for a while. The driver's door only opens from the outside because the inside handle broke. The driver side back door handle is broken on the outside. The sunroof leaks. Stay away. Not worth all the trouble!!!

It's a great price and so far the ride is fine and the inside is comfortable, just cheaply made.

Stronger door handles, I'm only 5' 1", 115 lbs and the door handle broke when I opened it. Spend a little more money to make things actually work and you've got a good car.