1991 Isuzu Rodeo - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Rodeo model:
Eighteen years and still going strong!
By RKB in Alabama on 07/09/09 14:14 PM (PDT)

1991 Isuzu Rodeo LS 4dr SUV

Bought it with 8 miles on it. Leather seats were added by the dealer-that hooked me! I have loved this vehicle, and it still runs great! While lacking features that newer models included, it was a design ahead of its time. Repainted after 8 years, all other maintenance issues have involved normal wear during 18 years and 245K miles. It has never left me dead in the road, EVER! Worst mpg: 17, running the AC, all in-town driving. Best: 24, on trips w/o AC, and at less than 65 mph. I wouldn't hesitate to drive it to CA tomorrow. I'd planned to just run it until it dies, now at <10K mi. a year. But with the new Cash for Clunkers program, it's worth up to $4500 if traded in. I can't decide.

My fav vehicle
By ande9424 on 03/08/07 07:00 AM (PST)

1991 Isuzu Rodeo LS 4dr SUV

I really enjoy this vehicle over many others I've owned. It is fun and a very dependable vehicle. I will hold on to this vehicle for as long as I can.

Wish They Still Made Them
By Overbeek on 12/30/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1991 Isuzu Rodeo S V6 4dr SUV

We bought our Izusu Rodeo after we had an accident with our Ford Bronco-II. It flipped over after it skidded off the road. It was a very unsafe vehicle. The Rodeo on the other hand has been (and still is) a safe SUV that we use to tow a boat from the Los Angeles area to the Colorado river. My wife uses it everyday to do her shopping and errants. It has 127,000 miles on it. Things we replaced were a starter, the clutch and an air-conditioning compressor. Recently, we had it repainted and so it still looks great. We love this truck and we'll run it untill it dies.

rodeo xs
By mememe on 04/20/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1991 Isuzu Rodeo XS 4dr SUV

i love my rodeo i want another one and i want to keep this one

review
By isellars on 04/18/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1991 Isuzu Rodeo XS 4dr SUV 4WD

I've had this vehicle since 6000 miles and have very few problems with it.

Drove it till the end
By tdgebbie on 03/30/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1991 Isuzu Rodeo S 4dr SUV

After 8 years and 195000 miles I have decided to sell it, it has been in 3 countries and 6 states, it was a good car up till it hit about 180000 miles then had to rebuild engine. Go bye old friend. :(