2002 Isuzu Axiom SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Axiom model:
Great Vehicle at a Resonable Price
By lanetk on 03/31/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Isuzu Axiom SUV 2WD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Good Buying experience at the dealer, just watch out for the "add ons" they try to slip in. I compared with the Nissan Pathfinder, Toyota Highlander, and others and this was by far the best value. Factory incentives of $3000 really helped.

Go Farther
By bfrye on 03/26/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Isuzu Axiom SUV XS 2WD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Best over all ride among SUV's. Best warranty. Excellent vehicle..............

Can't beat it for your money!
By Neil Boden on 03/20/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Isuzu Axiom SUV 4WD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

My fiance' and I went into looking for an SUV with the Jeep Grand Cherokee in mind. We live in MN and need something for the weather we get. We test drove the Jeep and a couple others (explorer, liberty, Xterra, Axiom) for comparison. Although we liked the Grand Cherokee and Xterra (we hated the liberty and exploder) the Axiom was perfect!

Wise Trade
By CP-Shelly on 03/19/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Isuzu Axiom SUV 2WD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I traded in a 1997 Jeep Grand Cherokee for the 2002 Axiom and I am extremely pleased with my decision. The acceleration is much quicker and the ride is far smoother. I fill my tank more often but the tank is smaller and takes about $7.00 less to fill it up. While the drive and interior really peaked my interest the 10 year/120,000 mile powertrain warranty sold me without a doubt.

Simply the best
By Knight2000 on 03/18/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Isuzu Axiom SUV 4WD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I own a black 1988 Pontiac Firebird Formula and I drive both of these vehicles the same. They are both stylish powerhouses.

Absolutely No Buyers Remorse
By nuschler22 on 03/12/02 03:01 AM (PST)

2002 Isuzu Axiom SUV 2WD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

My wife and I drove every SUV on the market. We were heading toward the Dodge Durange but "accidentally" discovered the Axiom. The Axiom is by far the quietest in it's class and has as much if not more off the line and cruising power as the 8 cylinder Dodge Durango. With doing mostly city driving, the in dash mileage gauge show's we've averaged 19.8 mpg since we've bought, though it seems we get more. The vehicle is quieter than any other SUV in its category and handles like a nice sedan.

Great Truck
By JRoss on 03/08/02 14:34 PM (PST)

2002 Isuzu Axiom SUV XS 4WD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

This is our second Isuzu product. Our first was a Honda Passport (Isuzu Rodeo). It is still running with zero problems at 135,000+ miles. I expect the same with this vehicle. This car seems to built to the same high standards.

Axiom - Best SUV buy for the money!
By russ carroll on 03/03/02 14:01 PM (PST)

2002 Isuzu Axiom SUV XS 2WD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

After testing almost all of the mid size SUV's, the AXIOM was, by far, the best overall value for the money. ISUZU offered 0% financing or $4500 off MSRP making it cost around $23,500 with a moonroof, leather, 6 CD changer, Power everything, full size spare, and a very attractive interior black and tan trim. The 10 year/120,000 powertrain warranty was the icing on the cake for this SUV shopper. I highly recommend test driving the AXIOM and it should fit most empty nester's needs.