1995 Infiniti G20 Consumer Review: Fun, Economical & Reliable

1995 Infiniti G20 - Consumer Review

Touring Sedan (2.0L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

Fun, Economical & Reliable
By jon on

1995 Infiniti G20 Touring 4dr Sedan

Bought this one with 145k miles but I think the ODO was rolled back. It may have 170K miles on it. I have had it for 4k miles. I am not sure what has been done to the car in terms of maintenance or repairs, but it runs very strong. It needed a CV joint - $150. A lot of fun to drive, sporty and for the money, I am very happy. Bought it to be my daily driver versus my big Ford Expedition. Getting 27 mpg city driving!! It is black on black and the interior is like new, so the quality of the leather, rugs and other components are very good. Paint is still holding up in the Georgia sun - loosing a little of the clear coat on the roof and spoiler. Overall I am extremely pleased.

Favorite Features

Handling, fun to drive, leather interior, stock stereo, timing chain versus belt. A lot of car for the money. It is cheaper than a Honda Civic with better features and performance. To this point very reliable. Fit and finish is very good for a 13 year old car, GREAT gas mileage.

Suggested Improvements

It has terrible cup holders. Wonder if this was corrected in the newer models? Auto dimming review mirror, the power antenna stays up all the time, so it would be better to have it in the window like newer cars.