Glutton for punishment
By fl_lead_foot on
2013 Hyundai Elantra GLS 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 6A)
I love our 2012 Hyundai Elantra GLS SO MUCH, I just bought a SECOND 2013 Hyundai Elantra GLS to add to sit beside it. We have 15k on the 2012 and so far so good! The ONLY cars I have ever owned two of (NEVER at the same time), in years of buying cars and owning MANY, was two VW Jettas, two Jeep Grand Cherokees, Two Jeep Wranglers, and two Chrysler Sebring convertibles (I'm a ragtop kinda guy). When I find something I like/works, I tend to stick with it!
Favorite Features
Driving comfort, style, driving fun, and oh, yes, practicality, and MPG. Don't believe the concerns about the rear seat room, people that ride there say, and I quote, "the most comfortable rear seat they've ever ridden in". I'm not talking 6' plus, but average sized adults.
Suggested Improvements
Come up with another interior color, the beige is hideous (IMHO) and shows stains/dirt. I have the gray in both of my cars. Make OTHER exterior factory colors AVAILABLE. It seems that my dealer can only get Black and Silver and I rarely see other colors. We have Harbor Gray and Indigo Blue, but these, with the gray interior were the ONLY ones on the lot that weren't with the beige interior and Black or Silver exterior!