2007 Hyundai Azera Consumer Review: Azera VS Avalon VS ES350

2007 Hyundai Azera Sedan - Consumer Review

Azera VS Avalon VS ES350
By fannibal on

2007 Hyundai Azera Limited 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

My family owns 2 other Toyota. I did not even consider a Hyundai when I first started looking into purchasing a new car for the family. But I did tons and tons of research reading online review sites as well as forums. We decided to test the Lexus ES350, Toyota Avalon, and the Hyundai Azera(we never considered an american car). The Azera turned out to be quite a suprise. It is a extremely good car even without considering the low price or long warranty that Hyundai is known for. If you factor in the fact that a similarly equipped Avalon is 5K above the price of an Azera, we picked the Azera without hesitation. I am now an extremely satisfied owner of a Hyundai Azera.

Silky smooth ride as good as the Lexus ES350. Engine is very powerful. Build quality.. Premium Audio is impressive. Rear windshade. As for reliability, Hyundai's initial quality was #3 behind porshe and Lexus in Initial Quality. It was also #3 in consumer reports most reliable large car.

Improve the Mileage. Have bluetooth/navigation as an option(even though I don't need it). If you are in the market for a car under 35K, you owe it to yourself to at least test drive a hyundai. Give it a shot! It suprised me, and it just might suprise you too.