2008 Honda Ridgeline RTL w/ Navigation
By ssoelter on
2008 Honda Ridgeline RTL 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB w/Navi (3.5L 6cyl 5A)
I read lots of reviews before deciding what I would buy to retire my 03 Tahoe Z71. I wanted a SUV or truck that has 4WD/AWD, that is more fuel efficient than the Tahoe and priced closer to $30K than $40K. In the end, the vehicle that fit me (6'-4")and my criteria best was the Ridgeline. Now that I've had it for a couple of weeks I am confused with the two most common complaints that I read during my pre- purchase research - gas mileage and power. To the issue of gas mileage, it compares very well with every other 6 cylinder powered vehicle out there. As to power, it is very capable in town and on the highway, but again, it's a 6. In the end, the Ridgeline is great at being what it is.
Favorite Features
Cabin space, storage features and the navigation system with voice control (you can use verbal commands to operate the navigation, audio and climate control systems) are all well thought out. Rides and handles well on both straight and twisty roads.
Suggested Improvements
It would be nice to have bluetooth integrated into the navigation/voice control system.