2014 Honda Pilot SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Pilot model:
First Pilot, Early Review
By hiphophawley on 08/21/14 05:35 AM (PDT)

2014 Honda Pilot SUV EX 4dr SUV 4WD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

We got our pilot about 1 month ago. We love the interior room, and it tows boats great. The rear cargo area has plenty of space with the rear row of seats folded away. Gas mileage has been consistently around 18, with mixed city and highway driving. Best mileage was about 24 hwy, worst mileage was 17 towing, not on highway. I will update the review as I have the suv longer.

Just OK
By driftma on 04/08/14 11:49 AM (PDT)

2014 Honda Pilot SUV EX-L 4dr SUV 4WD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Was looking at 3 row SUVs to fit the new twins and the dog. Decided on the Pilot over the CX-9 because of cost and dealership. For utility and storage and seating, the Pilot is great. However I feel it lags when it comes to acceleration, even compared to our 2012 CRV. It definitely drives like a truck. Having a little regret because I only use it to drive the whole family once every couple of weeks. Would rather have something more fun to drive. I'm also finding the seat even with all its adjustments, difficult to find the right position as of yet (1 month).

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2014 Honda Pilot Suv in VA is:

$150 per month*