2009 Honda Civic Consumer Review: Best Bang For Your Buck!

2009 Honda Civic - Consumer Review

Si Sedan (2.0L 4-cyl. 6-speed Manual)

Best Bang For Your Buck!
By Rooster on

2009 Honda Civic Si 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I went to the dealership to talk them out of their last S2000, however, they were still very proud of it, although it was a brand new 2008 model, and I was trying to purchase it in June 2009. I test drove many vehicles. I had previously owned an RX8 and had already wanted a NA high rev. engine. After I test drove the SI I was sold. Fun to drive, affordable, cheap insurance, great build quality. The car has a great platform to add aftermarket parts at a reasonable price. Maintenance is so much more reasonable than the RX8. Granted, the RX8 is unique and handles like a dream. The Honda is just a great value for the price!

K20Z3 engine, great gas mileage for a fun car, great seats, good stock sound system (I love the USB port!), looks sexy - esp. in black, handles like a gokart, price is in reason for us middle class folks who do not want to give away their first born or take out a house loan to finance.

I would like it to come with a bit more aggressive suspension that would also be a tad bit lower.