1995 Honda Civic Consumer Review: turned me into a hondaphile

1995 Honda Civic - Consumer Review

turned me into a hondaphile
By Beccah on

1995 Honda Civic EX 2dr Coupe

This is my fourth car and I don't think I'm ever gonna buy anything but a Honda ever again. This is by far the best car Ive ever owned. Until now, I never thought I could actually LOVE a car. I actually named it! Friday, because that's when I bought it and it's practical and fun just like the day of the week! This is also the first manual I've owned and out of all the manual trans cars I've driven, this car is by far the easiest and most fun to drive even though 3rd gear grinds a bit and the power steering is out (not like it needs it!). I probably paid about $1000 too much for this car but I will save that much in gas and parts this year alone. All in all, its worth every overpaid penny. ;)

v-tech engine, shifting ease, body style, reliability, gas mileage, handling, engine sound, smell LOL, wondrous availability of parts and mods for super cheap!

CUP HOLDERS! it doesn't have cup holders, it has juicebox holders, because that's about all they're good for. The sunroof and window motors are kinda weak but that's to be expected after 15 years which is more than I can say for my Pontiac grand prix!.