Good in most respects but I sold mine
By kkuhns on
2013 Honda Accord LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)
This was my first Honda and I later found out that it is not uncommon for people to say that the seat seems hard and the ride a bit stiffer and harder than some other cars. I wanted a comfortable car that is economical and fun to drive. This is a great car, that is fun to drive, and it has good electronics, but it isn't comfortable (to me) and the road and wind noise were more than I thought was acceptable for such a nice, new car. So after five months and 8900 miles, I sold it and bought a Ford Fusion Hybrid, which I really like a lot more.
Favorite Features
I like the electronics and the controls on the steering wheel. They connected with my phone seamlessly and hands-free driving, backup camera, etc. worked really well. I like the gas mileage for a regular gas car. In the worst of winter, I was getting around 29 MPG overall, but as the weather got better, I was getting a bit over 30 MPG overall. I had an hour commute each way and I regularly got at least 36-38 MPG on the highway.
Suggested Improvements
I did not like the seat. My butt went numb by the end of my hour commute. I thought the road noise and wind noise was worse than it should have been. I had high expectations, and this car did not meet my expectations.
By mpholt08
on 04/19/13 12:47 PM (PDT)

I love the car, but I'm 6'6" and should not have gotten the EX-L with the sunroof due to the lack of headroom. So thinking about selling it. How much were you able to get for it?