1993 Honda Accord 2.2L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual Consumer Reviews

1993 Honda Accord - Consumer Reviews

1993 Honda Accord EX 2dr Coupe

EX Coupe (2.2L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
Legend Coupe 1993 still Excellent 2008
By Roald Atle Furre on 01/28/08 00:49 AM (PST)

1993 Honda Accord EX 2dr Coupe

The car accelerate as a dream. Nice sound of the engine. Low consumption compared to power. Easy to handle in dangerous situations. Reaction is fast as your mind.

Love my Honda
By SammyDbull8827 on 07/14/07 18:54 PM (PDT)

1993 Honda Accord EX 2dr Coupe

My wonderful boss who just bought a new Civic EX coupe was sweet enough to pass on his all stock '93 Accord EX Coupe to me for free when he found out I needed a set of wheels. It had only 82,000 miles at the time and in mint conditon with the exception of a dent in the driver's fender. The rear spoiler and alloy wheels really brings out the sporty look of this car. I get a lot of compliments especially from women where ever i go. I even get people asking me if I want to sell her. This car starts up everytime and runs extremely smooth and tight expecially on the highway. Getting 23/27 mpg avg with A/C on. I will not part with her and plan on driving it for another 200,000 + miles. ;-)

Outstanding car
By nk on 05/22/06 15:18 PM (PDT)

1993 Honda Accord EX 2dr Coupe

I have had this for the past 13 years, and it had been the most reliable piece of equipment I ever owned. For a 4-cyl, it provides unbelievable acceleration and all the power options have been working well to date.

Why should I buy a new one?
By knoxtenor on 02/21/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Honda Accord EX 2dr Coupe

The '93 EX Coupe (6 cyl manual 5 spd) was the closest thing to a new car I've ever owned. It was also by far the hottest, coolest car I've ever owned. I bought it in '95 w/ about 28K miles, it, and at 146K, it's still so amazingly reliable and fuel-effecient that I can't bear parting with it just because I want something modern and stylish with less wear-and-tear.

Honda for Life! ! !
By Mack Hibbard on 12/26/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Honda Accord EX 2dr Coupe

Great car to own and drive. My two sister's had one right after college and they are just upgrading to brand new Honda's and love driving them each day. Being a used Honda, I still haven't found a thing I don't like yet. It's better than my Grand Am.

Accord
By locord on 11/24/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Honda Accord EX 2dr Coupe

This is the best car that I have ever owned. I like it so much that I am having a hard time getting rid of it, even though it has now been replaced twice.

Jakes 1993 Accord EX
By jon&virgil on 02/09/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Honda Accord EX 2dr Coupe

I purchased this car new and I am now selling it because my family has out grown the sporty accord. I would tell anyone who is looking for a good dependable sharp car to look for this year model. I have NEVER had a days trouble......I hate I must sell it......

113,000 and Still Kick'n Butt!!!!!!!
By GOKB on 09/24/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Honda Accord EX 2dr Coupe

Great car, actually the best I have ever owned. Will never buy a domestic vehicle again. Only general mantinance required. New clutch at 98,000. Good pep with the 5 speed. Still drives very close to when it was new. Mine was made in Japan. Awaiting the new 2003 Coupe, thinking about trading if the price is right. I will not be gouged just because it is a new design. I will be glad to keep this one for an other year or more. Hope the Hondas made here in the USA are as good as my current model.