Used 1993 Honda Accord EX Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1993 Honda Accord - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:

Legend Coupe 1993 still Excellent 2008
By Roald Atle Furre

1993 Honda Accord EX 2dr Coupe

The car accelerate as a dream. Nice sound of the engine. Low consumption compared to power. Easy to handle in dangerous situations. Reaction is fast as your mind.

Favorite Features

Design is anonymous but the real Honda lover know what it is about. Just perfect design. Even in gale the car is easy to handle. You dont feel the traffic passing by

Suggested Improvements

None

Love my Honda
By SammyDbull8827

1993 Honda Accord EX 2dr Coupe

My wonderful boss who just bought a new Civic EX coupe was sweet enough to pass on his all stock '93 Accord EX Coupe to me for free when he found out I needed a set of wheels. It had only 82,000 miles at the time and in mint conditon with the exception of a dent in the driver's fender. The rear spoiler and alloy wheels really brings out the sporty look of this car. I get a lot of compliments especially from women where ever i go. I even get people asking me if I want to sell her. This car starts up everytime and runs extremely smooth and tight expecially on the highway. Getting 23/27 mpg avg with A/C on. I will not part with her and plan on driving it for another 200,000 + miles. ;-)

Favorite Features

Styling of the EX coupe. Rear spoiler. Alloy wheels. Ice cold A/C. ABS brakes. Folding mirrors. Double wish bone suspension. Handling. Plush velour interior. Rear seat drops down for long items that can be fed thru the trunk. Alarm that goes off reminding you the lights are on when key is taken out.

Suggested Improvements

Wished it had a power tilt sunroof. It only slides back and forth. Stock radio is so so. I replaced the whole entire system with aftermarket. Need a armrest for front and rear passangers. Only driver gets one. Front cup holders in bad spot. It blocks radio when you have a drink in.

Outstanding car
By nk

1993 Honda Accord EX 2dr Coupe

I have had this for the past 13 years, and it had been the most reliable piece of equipment I ever owned. For a 4-cyl, it provides unbelievable acceleration and all the power options have been working well to date.

Favorite Features

Dash, Speaker system

Suggested Improvements

seating is too low

Why should I buy a new one?
By knoxtenor

1993 Honda Accord EX 2dr Coupe

The '93 EX Coupe (6 cyl manual 5 spd) was the closest thing to a new car I've ever owned. It was also by far the hottest, coolest car I've ever owned. I bought it in '95 w/ about 28K miles, it, and at 146K, it's still so amazingly reliable and fuel-effecient that I can't bear parting with it just because I want something modern and stylish with less wear-and-tear.

Favorite Features

Alloy wheels and the spoiler! Agressive stance! reliability, reliability, reliability!

Suggested Improvements

Longer-wearing clutch. (I'm on my 4th.) Front discs put out a lot of dust onto the alloy wheels, but their wear isn't excesive.

Honda for Life! ! !
By Mack Hibbard

1993 Honda Accord EX 2dr Coupe

Great car to own and drive. My two sister's had one right after college and they are just upgrading to brand new Honda's and love driving them each day. Being a used Honda, I still haven't found a thing I don't like yet. It's better than my Grand Am.

Favorite Features

Radio, CD, and Tape