Used 1992 Honda Accord Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1992 Honda Accord Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:

Best Car Ive ever had,Ill never sell it.
By fredweddle

1992 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan

Well, I bought this car with low miles (87,200) from an elderly woman, the car ran great, was garaged its entire life, and looked like new inside and out. I did spend money on maintenance, totalling $2400 alone, and had originally purchased for $1600, so $4000 isnt bad for a car thats impeccable, hasnt been mistreaded, and still has alot of life left in it. I sold it a few months after I bought it because I was desperate for money. I recently got a call from the woman the purchased it from me asking me if I would like to purchase it back from her. I did!!! I did'nt want to sell it to begin with, but as the saying goes: "If you love something, let it go, if it comes back it was yours..."

Design, Power, features, ABS, Sunroof, MPG, I average 28 city / 37 Highway!!!

Improved power windows. Rustproof the body if you get one...

Best car Honda has ever made!
By hondafan29

1992 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan

In March 2002, I totalled the '97 Accord I had driven since it was new. It had been a great car, but nowhere near as good as the '93 Accord LX I traded in on it. So, I found a '92 Accord with only 85K miles on it and I love it! This is the best car I've ever owned. My friends give me crap for driving and older car, but I like it better than anything new I've driven. No problems at all, peppy performance, very comfortable and fun to drive.

Acceleration, manual transmission, front seat comfort

The factory stereo really sucked, so I replaced it. The cupholders are only good for soda cans and nothing bigger. Not big gripes at all.

Best car I ever owned
By Dr. Patti

1992 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan

This is my third Honda, and my favorite. I bought it with 125k and have had only routine maintenance to do on it. I love the visibility and handling, which the newer ones lack. The fuel economy is rare and the 5-spd manual trans lends a feeling of control. We just bought a 1999 Accord EX and it's just not the same. They don't ake 'em like they used to!

Wide-open visibility. Small-car feeling of fun and easy handling, while still offering ample trunk and leg room. Reliability and economy.

Windows fog up and don't clear easily. I have had to use the air conditioning in the winter to clear out fog.

Great get around car !
By Chris Kent1

1992 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan

Great car ! Very reliable. Just make sure timing belt is good and the car will last forever!

Gas Milage ! Great road trip car !

Go Honda
By lkp

1992 Honda Accord Sedan LX 4dr Sedan

has been a wonderful, dependable, reliable car