Used 1991 Honda Accord LX Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1991 Honda Accord - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:

Most Helpful|
Great car for Young person
By alex h

1991 Honda Accord Sedan LX 4dr Sedan

Great car gets you to point a to point b and more. This car has never gave me any problems. It runs like hell. It has been through more crap and snows and things than a little and still runs. Even after a bad accident it cranked up and drove off the scene and still runs till this date! Best car I have ever had and I think that I may ever have for a long time.

Favorite Features

Accelaration power!

Suggested Improvements

Better brakes and bigger rotors and better cup holders

Old Reliable
By aggro

1991 Honda Accord Sedan LX 4dr Sedan

My Accord has over 220,000 miles on it, and is still going strong! This car has been handed down and taking several beatings, but she's a sturdy ride. Decent on gas, and the most reliable car ever. Go, Honda!

Favorite Features

Power locks and windows

First car. Best car.
By 91 accord

1991 Honda Accord Sedan LX 4dr Sedan

So my 1991 Honda Accord Lx sedan is by far the best car i have driven.Bought it from some family friends with 42k on it. Its a 5 speed (which is very nice) and has power everything, which for a 91 is bulletproof. It's a great car through and through, I drive it probably harder than a should but besides the fact its pretty heavy and FWD its a blast to drive.The 2.2 liter gets up and goes even with passengers. I find this car very comfortable and I'm 6'3" and weigh 200 lbs. All the systems work great, the AC, the power steering, the cruise control. I think ill eventually move on to an s2000 but this car is absolutely the best car for the money. Driving it hard has not given me any issues. Love it.

Favorite Features

2.2 liter puts out 140 hp. suspension is great! VERY low maintenance, 5 speed is a must for me, comfortable, leg room all around, good quality build, and truth be told FUN to drive. Seats 5 people on the way to lunch ;)

Suggested Improvements

With 4-5 people in the car it feels a bit dead as far as steering and acceleration but when your by yourself or with one person its fine. Radio is eh, but it is a 91. Under-steer limits the shenanigans but it is not built for performance.

My Honda was awesome!
By stgermain03

1991 Honda Accord Sedan LX 4dr Sedan

My Honda Accord was the best car I ever owned! I drive an average of over 100 miles a day and only had to fill the beauty up once every 2 weeks! This car would leave other cars in the dust. At 90mph the tach was barely hitting 3k! I finally sold it to a gal with her permit when the odomiter hit 230k. I really really miss it, but know that it is a great car for a kid to learn how to drive in. Very reliable, safe in the snow, and just overall fun to drive.

Best car ever!
By mrsdesertkitty

1991 Honda Accord Sedan LX 4dr Sedan

I love this car. I bought it on the back lot of a dealership as is. Only changed a few normal parts. Battery, thermostat, ignition switch, and main relay. Still drives like its brand new at 144,000 miles. The antenna does not work and cup holders in a bad place. People laugh but I will own this car for my entire life. Thank you Mr. Honda!

Favorite Features

Automatic seat belts. Sporty look.

Suggested Improvements

Please remake. Change cup holders.