2003 Ford Thunderbird Convertible - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Thunderbird model:
AWESOME
By Speedy1 on 10/30/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Ford Thunderbird Convertible Premium 2dr Convertible (3.9L 8cyl 5A)

My dad bought this car and he just loves it. He left for a week on a business trip and I had the pleasure of driving it for that week:-) This car loves to go fast, or at least I love to go fast in it. It is amazingly quiet at 80 down the freeway, even with the top down. Great to blow the "fast and furious Honda" off the line. This car can hit 130 without much dificulty, from what I hear;-) this car has a kickin' sound system with great bass. Get lots of looks. This car is a BEAUTIFUL Luxury car with the ability to get-up-and-GO.

T-Bird exceeds my expectations
By WalterZBird on 09/24/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Thunderbird Convertible Premium 2dr Convertible (3.9L 8cyl 5A)

I then decided to look at a Ford for a third vehicle. By chance, they had a new red T-Bird for sale because the person who ordered it declined to buy it. Well, I tried it out and was really impressed. It had better exceleration and comfort than the BMW 3 convertible I had tried. We could carry on a conversation with the top down at speeds exceeding 70. Every where I went, the T-Bird got people looking at it. Needless to say, I bought it on the spot. I've had it for a week and can't put into words, the pure joy and exhileration of driving it. I never thought that there would be a car more fun to drive than my 98 BMW Z3.