2004 Ford Ranger 4.0L V6 4x4 5-speed Manual 6.0 ft. Bed Consumer Review - Sweet Truck

2004 Ford Ranger SuperCab - Consumer Review

Sweet Truck
By Stemmer98 on

2004 Ford Ranger 2dr SuperCab XLT 4WD Styleside SB (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I am very pleased with my new truck. It handles well in the snow as well as off road driving. The one thing that you should be aware of is the fuel economy in the winter months. I am currently averaging about 10 miles per gallon, which was not expected when I purchased the truck. The summer months and warmer times makes the economy average around 16-17 miles per gallon. Overall the truck is a great buy and I am very pleased..... The truck must be reliable....there is some reason that you can't go a mile down the road and not see one of them.

Favorite Features

The interior of the Ranger is very comfortable and the supercab gives you alot of room to move the driver and passenger seats as well as transport smaller passengers in the back part of the cab. The truck also has plenty of power for the size and handles well in "off road" situations.

Suggested Improvements

The fuel economy leaves something to be desired. It was shocking when I checked my economy during the winter. PREPARE TO DRIVE FROM GAS STATION TO GAS STATION