2011 Ford Fiesta 1.6L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual Consumer Review - Fun car!

2011 Ford Fiesta - Consumer Review

SES 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

Fun car!
By alliemn on

2011 Ford Fiesta SES 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I have a 5-door automatic SES with the yellow paint, and I love it! It's zippy and fun to drive. I get lots of compliments on my car. It's been winter in MN for the whole time I've owned my Fiesta so far, and the car heats up quickly and starts just fine in the cold, though it helps to let it run for couple minutes before driving. I haven't had any trouble driving in the snow.

Favorite Features

The yellow exterior (and all the other fun color options), cute & sporty styling, gas mileage, SYNC for phone calls, good heating. Smooth, quiet ride; makes my long commute more tolerable. I got the keypad on the door so I can leave my keys in the car when out for a run. I had the dealer put heating in just the driver's seat, which was a nice option and cheaper than buying the whole winter package (though the seat heat only works on "high" and gets a bit too hot; when I complained the dealer explained that the "low" is working; it just doesn't heat up enough to actually feel-- lame!).

Suggested Improvements

- I really wish there were a center console. - The storage in the back would be better if the seats folded down flush and flat like in the Honda Fit. - If there were just another inch or two of length, I'd be able to fit my (fairly small) road bike in the back without having to take both wheels off. - It's strange that the door lock button is on the center control panel by the radio, rather than on the doors. - When you have the blower just set to "floor", it still comes out the top/defrost; sometimes my feet are still cold but I'm too hot on top.
By ceedubb1
on 03/04/11 18:32 PM (PST)

My wife and I just bought one yesterday. Me, being addicted to eBay, spent a few hours last night looking at all the stuff I could buy. For less than $200 you can get a center console. It is still cold up here in the mountains, so I had the Floor vents going. There was no heat coming from the upper vents at all. With a few accessories, I think it can be the perfect car. -Cody