2010 Ford F-150 SuperCrew - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific F-150 model:
New f-150
By mike of york on 04/17/10 20:16 PM (PDT)

2010 Ford F-150 SuperCrew Lariat 4dr SuperCrew 4WD Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

Wow what a great vehicle..This is my first pickup truck and This Ford is awesome. I bought the top of the line xlt Lariat Super Crew and I am amazed at the styling,comfort drivability and versatility. The tailgate folds down and there is a step and a bar that folds out for us old guys to use as a boost. The sync technology is great and the styling and color choices are way better than Chevy or Toyota. I drove both a Tundra and a Chevy Silverado first and was disappointed with them. I have the 5.4 v-8 and the engine has plenty of power to me. The interior is like a Lincoln on a truck body. Ford is doing a good job with their cars and trucks. I will report back again after 10,000 miles.

2010 FX4 SuperCrew
By John F on 04/07/10 12:18 PM (PDT)

2010 Ford F-150 SuperCrew FX4 4dr SuperCrew 4WD Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

I traded in my '08 Acura TL Type-S for this truck. I miss my TL I don't regret buying this truck. I just bought a house and trips to home depot in the acura wasn't cutting it. I use to own an '04 FX4 and this new one is a huge improvement. The rear cab is bigger then the last model, seats are more comfortable, side airbags...just a list of new features. Go to Fords website and watch the videos on "truth about trucks", you'll see why & they show build quality from Toyota, Dodge and Chevy. I like the fact Ford didn't take any bailout money. Even with the 6spd trans vs. the old 4spd I don't see a real improvement in gas mileage. I avg 12/13 mpg w/20" aftermarket tires & 2" level kit.

F150-XLT
By Mike T on 04/06/10 03:56 AM (PDT)

2010 Ford F-150 SuperCrew XLT 4dr SuperCrew Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 6A)

Fun to drive. Wish there were more standard features like music selector on steering wheel, driver grab handle.

Got What I asked for!
By Goodwyn on 04/02/10 06:36 AM (PDT)

2010 Ford F-150 SuperCrew XLT 4dr SuperCrew 4WD Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 6A)

The dealerships always took the pleasure out of owning a vehicle. Aside from that, this is a work truck! This truck will get the job done if you plan to spend most of your time off roading, hauling and towing. There is no better vehicle in its class. Unfortunately, I won't spend 80% of my time doing these things so I would have preferred more creature comforts.

WOW!
By RedRaider12345678 on 03/30/10 07:11 AM (PDT)

2010 Ford F-150 SuperCrew King Ranch 4dr SuperCrew 4WD Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

I have been a avid GM guy for as long as I can remember. Ford has blown them away with this truck. Drives great, feels good, and it looks a lot classier than GM products evenly equipped. Don't think I will be going back to GM as long as ford keeps this up.

Great Truck
By Josh on 03/28/10 11:56 AM (PDT)

2010 Ford F-150 SuperCrew XLT 4dr SuperCrew Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 6A)

Great truck to drive. I drive around 5000 miles a month, so I want something that got good gas mileage and was comfortable to drive. I am so glad that I bought this truck. Most of my driving is on the interstate at 73 mph and I have been averaging between 22- 23 mpg. Last week I loaded it down with 10 large valves and drove 350 miles, I averaged 21 mpg. Can't believe how much leg room for the people in the back seat

Won't start
By larry on 03/20/10 18:38 PM (PDT)

2010 Ford F-150 SuperCrew FX4 4dr SuperCrew 4WD Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

Like the truck a lot. Always been a Chevy man. Please help, truck runs great, and then when you shut off, it wont start. Intermediately. Dealership can't find the problem been in the shop twice, cant find anything wrong. Very disappointed. Anyone else have this happening?

Great Truck. Fun to drive!
By titleist8 on 03/16/10 12:09 PM (PDT)

2010 Ford F-150 SuperCrew XLT 4dr SuperCrew 4WD Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 6A)

Great truck to drive. Feels very solid and handles very good. I am using this truck as our family car and my kids love to ride in it. My wife drives this truck often and loves to drive it also. I have been absolutely pleased with this truck. I tried them all and Ford is the best and they did not take government money.

Back to Ford
By Phil on 03/13/10 14:06 PM (PST)

2010 Ford F-150 SuperCrew Lariat 4dr SuperCrew 4WD Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

Replaced 04 Titan with this truck after numerous problems with power train. This truck is of much higher quality in every respect. Comfort is outstanding. Interior fantastic. Very quiet. Engine bay could use a bit of a make over. Inner fender liners please. I've had to wash my engine after muddy roads. MPG not bad for a truck of this size and capability with regular gas. Very comfortable when towing the horse trailer. Built in trailer brake and skid controls are excellent. Longer wheel base seems more comfortable to me. Overall, a great addition to the history of Ford trucks.

2010 F-150 King Ranch 4X4
By Al on 02/26/10 20:31 PM (PST)

This is my 2nd King Ranch & 4th F-Series truck since 1997. They just keep getting better. Replaced my 2005 model with this 2010; wow, what a difference. Re-worked 5.4 liter engine barely labors to move this truck around. More fuel efficient, much, much roomier cab front & back, quiet as a Lexus, significantly better brakes. Love the styling inside & out. Opted for all the toys including 20" wheels, limited-slip 3.55 rear gear ratio, Navi with 700 watt Sony sound system (including subwoofer under the rear seat), sliding rear window, moonroof, and Platinum white tri- coat metallic paint. I find myself looking back for a second glance at the truck every time I drive it.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Ford F-150 Supercrew in VA is:

$117 per month*