Love this Edge!
By K Bancroft on
2007 Ford Edge SE 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)
I recommend the Ford Edge, it is fun to drive, handles excellent with good acceleration. When I first got it I had to train myself to stop driving so fast. It is also the perfect height, low enough to handle well but high enough to feel like you are sitting in a chair instead of with your legs out in front of you like you are on the floor. Before this I had a 6 cyl Subaru Outback 04, before that a V-6 Lexus ES300 98. Both of these handled very well but did a number on my back and I couldn't see anything sitting so low to the ground. I'm getting around 20 mpg which I feel is good for a 3.5L 265hp. Rides smooth too!
Favorite Features
I love the chrome grille, I miss seeing chrome on vehicles. I love that I can plug my Ipod right into the car and there is alot of ports to charge all my stuff. The vents that blow the A/C to the back seat are very appreciated. The center console is big enough to hold lots & wide enough for 2 elbows.
Suggested Improvements
I hope that Ford doesn't go crazy trying to change this car. Keep is simple because there is less things to go wrong is my motto. Added features add cost too. At this point when I get ready to replace my car in 4-5 years I would buy another one just like this, but maybe a blue one next time.