1993 Eagle Vision Consumer Review: Best of the LH sedans

1993 Eagle Vision - Consumer Review

TSi Sedan (3.5L V6 4-speed Automatic)

Best of the LH sedans
By phil on

1993 Eagle Vision TSi 4dr Sedan

I owned this car from 1998 until 2005. The 1993 model TSi had the stiffest suspension of any LH sedan and was actually de-tuned the following year because most drivers found it too stiff. The Eagle was designed to be the "sport" model vs the Intrepid and Concorde. My TSi could corner better than my 1984 Toyota Supra. It was the best car I ever owned. It was a combination sports sedan, luxury sedan and family sedan. The fully loaded model had absolutely everything cars twice the price had like the trip computer. These LH sedans saved Chrysler at the time because they were incredibly reliable and multi- functional. You could drive your kids to school safely and take a corner like a sports car.

Favorite Features

The trip computer, infinity sound system, traction control, ABS brakes, incredibly large back seat, superb road hugging ability, 28 MPG on the highway...I'm presently driving a 1999 Jaguar XJ8 and it reminds me of my Eagle Vision TSi, seriously!

Suggested Improvements

Some were notorious for transmission problems. Mine was trouble free. If Chrysler had cars like this today, they might have saved them again.