2008 Dodge Ram Pickup 3500 6.7L 6-cyl. Turbo Diesel 6-speed Manual 6.4 ft. Bed Consumer Review - I Love My Truck

2008 Dodge Ram Pickup 3500 - Consumer Review

I Love My Truck
By M Laube on

2008 Dodge Ram Pickup 3500 SXT 4dr Mega Cab SB DRW (6.7L 6cyl Turbodiesel 6M)

This is my 4th Dodge(3rd dually) and they just keep getting better. I traded my 05 Dodge dually only because of the high milage and no extended warrenty. Being a female on the road a lot with horses, I need reliable transportation. The 6.7 Cummins has incredible power, the truck has a smoother handle, the interior is very roomy and comfortable. I love the reclining/folding back seats. Not to mention the fact that this truck turns heads everywhere I go. The diesel enginge is quieter, but still grunts "powerhouse". The exhaust brakes are awesome, although I only hauled 8000lbs which was probably too light for that feature. I can drive the Mega or the Porsche convertible. Sorry Porsche!

Favorite Features

Exterior looks, increase power, the mega roomy back seat, smoother ride, exhaust brakes, great sound system

Suggested Improvements

I'm having a tough time adjusting to the standard short bed. It feels likes the horse trailer is coming through the back window. I'm used to the maneuverability of the lwb to get me out of tight situations.