2006 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Ram Pickup 1500 model:
Ram
By Case on 03/30/06 19:03 PM (PST)

2006 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Laramie 4dr Quad Cab SB (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I have got to say that I love this truck, all the towing power that I need and what an eye turner. with 345 hp enough to show everyone that Dodge has the right idea about building a man's truck!

Family Cab
By BeegDaddy on 03/30/06 13:59 PM (PST)

2006 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 SLT 4dr Mega Cab 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Performance matters. Appearance matters. Interior space matters. I have never owned a Dodge product before the MegaCab. The power of Ford and Chevy engines are insignificant when compared to the power of the force (whoops) HEMI. The steering has excellent feel. No ambigous power steering feel. Power off the line is smooth and consistent. Interior space is tremendous. A good amount of storage behing the massive rear seat.

The Mega Cab is New Comfort on the Road
By Donnie on 03/26/06 15:21 PM (PST)

2006 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Laramie 4dr Mega Cab SB (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I've had the Mega Cab now for several weeks and can't say enough good about this truck. Now understand, I'm 6'6" tall and weigh 300 lbs. I's not easy for me to fit into any vehicle. But the Mega Cab 1500 is more than enough for me to be comfortable. I got the upper end stereo system because I like music. It's the closest thing you can get to a custom installed job. The ride is definitely a truck ride, but much smoother than others I've tried. The handling is great with a surprisingly tight turning radius for a truck this size. Back seat comfort and storage is amazing to say the least. My friends snored in the reclining rear seats on the way home from my last trip of 1100 miles.

Best of the best
By Joshua on 03/18/06 08:48 AM (PST)

2006 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 SRT-10 2dr Regular Cab SB (8.3L 10cyl 6M)

I know that I put a 10 for fuel economy but I mean for the kind of horsepower it delivers It has great fuel economy. I love everything about this truck and would never trade it in for any competitor. This truck truly is the best of the best.

Laramie Quad Cab 1500
By Bill on 02/24/06 17:40 PM (PST)

2006 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Laramie 4dr Quad Cab SB (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I'm a Chevy man but when I drove this truck I just had to have it. Fit, finish, performance are all excellent. Only minus is gas mileage.

So far so good
By kcnitlions on 02/21/06 18:51 PM (PST)

2006 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 SRT-10 4dr Quad Cab SB (8.3L 10cyl 4A)

The truck is awesome, tturns a lot of heads. Have a little trouble starting in the cold weather. The seat belt light and beep is obnoxious. The wing gets in the way for any real hauling.

Life in the Mega Lane
By Victor Martinez on 01/30/06 18:49 PM (PST)

2006 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Laramie 4dr Mega Cab SB (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

From the moment I looked one over, I knew that would be buying it. Its all about the interior space. This thing is like having a full sized SUV but with a truck bed on the back. Rear seat occupants up to 6'1" have fully extend their legs and reclined the rear seat while I sit comfortably in the drivers seat. I recently went on a 3 day trip to Baton Rouge from Houston. Incuding myself, we went with 4 adults and 1 child. All of our luggage fit behind the rear seat easily and we all were more than comfortable with the amount of space that each passenger enjoys. As far as the engine goes I have one word, "sublime". Can't say enough about the build quality either. This thing is the bomb.

2006 4x4 QC, SB, Hemi DR
By Chris on 01/25/06 21:20 PM (PST)

2006 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 SLT 4dr Quad Cab 4WD SB (4.7L 8cyl 6M)

After 3000 miles this truck already proven itself more refined than my previous 2003 similarly equipped Ram. The interior noise levels are greatly reduced, the ride is 90% improved (feels "nervous" over small amplitude, high frequency inputs) over the previous chassis (2002-2005). The premium audio system has been worth the money and the new look, both inside and out, has won me over. One improvement often not mentioned are the new cloth seats. They are firmer, made of better material, and can be optioned with adjustable lumbar.

My Mega Hemi ...FUN FUN FUN!
By MyLiLHemi on 01/07/06 00:31 AM (PST)

2006 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 SLT 4dr Mega Cab 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Proud Owner of a brand spanking new (12 miles on the odometer at time of purchase)1500 Mega Cab 4x4 Hemi.. It's an AWESOME Truck! Had 5 future Hemi owners with me (ranging from 6 to 10 yrs old)and they overwhelmingly approved as well. Just put 2400 miles on it getting back to where I am stationed and it was amazing how many people took interest during my travels. Had quite a few other pickup truck drivers staring hard as I drove across the country... probably wishing they were me. All I could think was.. " Yup, it's got a Hemi.."

Nice truck for '06
By volvodav on 01/01/06 12:11 PM (PST)

2006 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Laramie 4dr Quad Cab SB (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I looked at so many trucks finally found my truck st quad cab 4.7 with 5 speed auto .I like the redesign for '06 rides more comfortable than '05 model.I also like the room on the quad cab and being able to take the wife and kids on trips.I traded in an '06 Honda Civic and the build quality is so much better on the Dodge Ram.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.