2006 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Regular Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Ram Pickup 1500 model:
Reliable
By Rich on 11/29/06 04:37 AM (PST)

2006 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Regular Cab ST 2dr Regular Cab SB (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

Nice and comfortable ride.Decent sound system. Center console should have storage compartment like they had in the '8 models. Gas mileage is pretty efficient. I can go from Daytona to Tampa and back on less than half a tank (approx.300mi.). Overall big bang for your buck.

2006 Ram
By ram on 11/27/06 17:00 PM (PST)

2006 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Regular Cab ST 2dr Regular Cab SB (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

I really enjoy this truck. It has the V6 and is getting 17-20 mpg city/hwy. Very good handling when towing or regular driving. The new power package is really nice on the ST models .

I Love it !
By Mike H on 10/27/06 12:40 PM (PDT)

2006 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Regular Cab ST 2dr Regular Cab SB (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

I bought my truck almost as bare as they come. Even so, I love this truck a lot. The V6 has more than enough power to keep this truck moving and the new interior layout is the best in its class in my opinion. The tranny is silky smooth. The ride seems a little bouncy but I think it might be because I drive a sports car most of the time. It's been years since I drove a truck on a regular basis. The center console does rob the use of the center seat but so does the stick shift. I never planned on the center seat being used very much anyway so this doesn't bother me too much. There is quite a bit of storage area behind the seats as well.

Great Truck!
By Mark Westendorf on 06/07/06 21:39 PM (PDT)

2006 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Regular Cab ST 2dr Regular Cab SB (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

I bought the base ST with the "work truck" package (a $400 credit for a black grille instead of chrome). I like the truck overall, but I don't like the huge center console and rock hard middle seat. On a regular cab pickup, you need that middle seat! In this truck the center seating position is almost unusable as there is nowhere for the middle person to put their feet.

Great Truck
By PUFFYCOATBANDIT on 04/12/06 08:42 AM (PDT)

2006 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Regular Cab ST 2dr Regular Cab SB (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

This truck i sawesome! Great fuel economy and near zero road noise. Smooth handling and great drive

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.