Took a gamble and...
By trafficfdr on
2012 Dodge Grand Caravan SXT 4dr Minivan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)
Bought a 12 DGC SXT certified used rental vehicle. I know that these are two sins in my book until I saw price gouging from the other manufacturers. I bought the van for $ 17 K less than the competitor new with less amenities. My van was a year old and had 20 K on the odometer. For insurance reasons I took advantage of Dodge's Lifetime warranty, which does not expire for the entire ownership of the vehicle. Currently we have put 5K on the van and one road trip approx 900 miles, we Averaged 28.9 miles with the Econ button on. Sweet, I never got that in either the '10 Pilot or '11 Cr-v. Btw I was a Honda fanatic.
Favorite Features
Power sliding doors and and power lift gate. Integrated roof rails and a nicely equipped center console. The double glove compartments in front. We love the ambient lighting in the cup holders and the front doors. Sto n go seating, Nuff said there. What competitor's van has these amenities for $19k? I loved Hondas but the prices, even used are absurd with a measly warranty. I grew up and stopped keeping up with the Jones'. Now I have a lot more $$$ saved a month and I own it instead of being in that lease rutt.
Suggested Improvements
Please get rid of the old style antennas, enough already, my Kia Rio didn't even have that. I hate nothing more than taking off the antenna for a automatic car wash.
By trafficfdr2
on 11/01/14 08:16 AM (PDT)

Read my new review. I have eaten my praise.