2003 Chrysler Voyager Consumer Reviews 2

2003 Chrysler Voyager - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Voyager model:
MY VOYAGER
By PAPA on 11/25/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chrysler Voyager LX Value 4dr Minivan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I HAD NO PROBLEMS IN ALMOST 8000 MLS. WIFE LOVES IT SO DO I AND GRANDKIDS.I AVERAGE 24 MPG ITS THE BEST NEW VEHICLE I HAVE OWNED. BETTER THAN THE TOYOTAS I OWNED BEFORE

Chrysler Hates Tall People!
By NOvan4me on 11/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chrysler Voyager LX Value 4dr Minivan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

My wife has a pt cruiser and I drive the Van. Chrysler HATES tall people. And they especially hate tall overweight people. I have problems getting comfortable, hard to get in and out of. No where for my knees etc. If you do get this dog, GET a 6 cylinder, not 4 banger! No power! Transmission pops, clanks and scares me.

Satisfied New Owner!
By cakakic on 07/06/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chrysler Voyager LX Popular 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

Smooth ride on the freeway, very minimal wind and road-seam noise. The frame absorbs most of the 'bang' and potholes from city driving (here in Tulsa we have some of the worst roads). Acceleration can seem a bit slugish at certain ranges but always has sufficient power to get you up to traffic flow in minimal time. Corners very well.

Great Van, Great Value
By avusblue on 07/06/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chrysler Voyager LX Popular 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

We had a 1993 Voyager that was totally troublefree for 10 years. The new one is vastly improved in the areas of quietness, smooth ride, good power, and ease of access. Very comfortable highway cruiser and city commuter. Perfect compact size -- yet ample space inside. Overall, a great balance -- very comfortable, easy to live with, enjoyable to drive. Get past the "minivan image" and just enjoy what a great vehicle these are. Paid a shade under $20K for a fully equipped 3.3 "Popular Package" LX with ABS and CD/cassette as the only options.

3rdVan
By FiveDoor on 04/11/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chrysler Voyager LX Popular 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

After five months we have had only one problem that remains unresolved. A sometimes noticeable slackness somewhere in the drivetrain which does not seem to effect driveability has not been found. Otherwise enjoy the van. Build quality does not seem quite as good as our 2000 was. Our two previous vans were both made in Canada. This one was built in the U.S.

Missing Important things
By msdania on 02/05/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chrysler Voyager LX Popular 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

I bought this car thinking that Chyrsler was a top rated vehicle. While I'm pleased with the overall car I found some things I don't like. First: I didn't buy the baseline but this 2003 does not have remote mirrors. What gives? Second: I have two bench seats. I can move the larger to the front, but the small one can't go into the back. Poor design! There were other things that were more my fault for not looking at better, but......ummm. Not a happy camper.