Best Ride I've Ever Owned
By tdsparty on
2006 Chrysler Pacifica Limited 4dr Wagon AWD (3.5L 6cyl 4A)
Had our Pacifica for almost 2 years now, and am very happy so far. Seriously the nicest vehicle I've owned - that includes Toyota Avalon, various Fords, VW Passat... The interior is very quiet, the sound system is great, the ride is smooth. Car feels so solid - it has a big wheelbase, very sure footed. Engine isn't the perkiest, but doesn't labor and has acceleration when needed. Only service needed so far was to replace ABS sensor (ABS light was on).
Favorite Features
Back row of seats very easy to put up and lay down. 2nd row also very easy, with clever design. We have the Limited which has integrated navigation - nice feature - , and digital heating and cooling which is very quiet and works quickly in a hot or cold car. Favorite thing about the car is the quiet, smooth ride. Have read negative things about this, and wanted to share the opposite.
Suggested Improvements
I wish the SIRIUS radio displayed artist and song...Car is big and wide, need to be careful parking, with a fairly large blindspot when backing up. I wish the automatic tire pressure sensor would tell which tire is low (I'm being picky now)...