2005 Chrysler Pacifica - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Pacifica model:
2005 Chrysler Pacifica Touring
By ScottAijo on 10/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Chrysler Pacifica Touring Fwd 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I purchased my Pacifica in June of 2004 and have been delighted with it ever since. I took it on a trip to Canada to visit family and the mileage was almost 28 mpg. With Canadian gas at roughly 4 bucks a gallon this meant a lot. It is a good looking car that's fun to drive. It's got some head turning looks, too. My only complaint is that the rear window should be wider.

Complaints
By Lorna on 10/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Chrysler Pacifica Touring Fwd 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

purchased 10/03.the rear sits too high and back corner panels block vision during backup. huge blind spots. front passenger seat sits too high makes it difficult to get into for tall person. gas milage terrible. comfy cruiser for long trips but would not buy it again.

pacifica
By kak on 10/09/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Chrysler Pacifica Fwd 4dr Wagon (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Great car fun to drive very comfortable

No Problems
By Dr. B on 10/07/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Chrysler Pacifica Touring Fwd 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I have to say after reading the previous reviews I am struck by the fact people writing the reviews either seem to love or hate this automobile. I find it to be a fantastic car. More comfortable than my wife's E-class Mercedes, better features and far more reliable. I really can't think of a thing to say negative. Some others have complained about the MPG but, I find that a little silly. This is a BIG auto with a 250 BHP engine. What do you expect??? 17+ MPG in town is rather good. Great highway car, like riding a magic carpet.

best SUV on the road so far
By nj on 10/07/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Chrysler Pacifica AWD 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Look at MDX smaller gas tank and less driving range and less room overall. Explorer Ford need I say more. BMW X5 no room Big Price tag.X3 what is it? Discovery, Finally it is no more. Land Rover LR3 great looking has all the goodies "its a wait and see" Giant Price tag!!(Ford, get real) MB ML's If I want to buy a Merc made in USA, Oh wait I got one it's called Pacifica!! Ml's are all made here and are no better than any other American made car. Don’t pay the extra for the label. Toyota and Lexus, same thing different tag. Great trucks but I think they think German only when they price them. Earth to Japan are you there?

Want Junk--Buy 2005 Pacifica
By bob15 on 10/07/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Chrysler Pacifica Touring AWD 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Bad transmission from factory. As soon as we got home it leaked in the garage. Total miles on car 285.

Loving my new Pacifica
By S.B. on 10/01/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Chrysler Pacifica Touring AWD 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Did much research prior to buying and just finished the 300 mile break-in. I think it is a beautiful blend of comfort and style. Drives nicely and ride feels good, but does lug a bit when picking up speed at on ramps. It is a large car, but I feel extremely safe in it. I love the many features it has - it seems to me everything you can imagine. The first time I test drove I felt some knobs etc. seemed a little cheap even though they looked nice but was comparing to a friends 150K mercedes sports car, so go figure. I'm liking the whole package and the leather interior is very nice! I do park further away to make sure I can exit easily! Will update review after a few thousand miles.

2005 PACIFICA IS NOT READY
By M0N1QUE on 09/18/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Chrysler Pacifica Touring AWD 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I love the luxury look of the car. Very functional, but Crysler is still experimenting with the customer's money. They should not continue to sell this car until all of the problems have been solved.

ideal family vehicle
By muhammad mustaqeem on 09/13/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Chrysler Pacifica Touring AWD 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

this is first time i saw a complete family vehicle and good for all seasons thanks Chrysler

My Pacifica
By john morrison on 09/04/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Chrysler Pacifica Touring AWD 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I think it uses too much gas but is very comfortable to drive and sitting. Very stury and heavy car. Needs more power though.