Used 2007 Chevrolet Uplander LT Minivan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Chevrolet Uplander Minivan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Uplander model:

A must have for me
By Ashephoenix

2007 Chevrolet Uplander Minivan LT 4dr Ext Minivan w/1LT (3.9L 6cyl 4A)

I am not a Chevy person I have never been that impressed with the vehicles they make but when I went to find a vehicle for my family of five I fell in love with this one. We do have some problems with the door but ours will tell us if the doors are still open so we can close them. We do not have the automatic doors since many vehicles have problems with the motors going out and we did not want to have to deal with that. I hit a deer today front end damage was minimal and I walked away safe and sound, I was very impressed. I love my SV and would recommend this to anyone who wants a decent vehicle for the price. We do not have any special features and got ours for 16,900. Great deal.

The comfort, hauling capacity, sleek design. Don't feel so much like a typical soccer mom.

The middle row of seats could stand some improvement on comfort. Reinforce the door latches to make them stronger.

The Uplander is a good vehicle
By BadBender

2007 Chevrolet Uplander Minivan LT 4dr Ext Minivan w/1LT (3.9L 6cyl 4A)

I have had this vehicle for over 2 months now. It drives very well, handles curves great and the stabilitrak does wonders when you hit a puddle on the side of the road. Is rides real smooth, you hardly feel the usual bumbps in the road. The standard DVD player is worth every penny as it keeps the kids quiet. Mine is a XLT with convience package so the rear assist has saved us from backing into stuff. The wife likes the hands free phone/on star feature, she can make calls with out fumbling with a cell phone. Have not had any problems with this vehicle as of yet. It drives well, gets good gas mileage and is exactly what we were looking for, a nive van for the family.

Rear parking assist, beeps and lights up depending on howlose you are too something. Standard DVD player. I thought this was wasteful at first but it keeps the kids quiet for the entire ride, well worth the cost. Remote Start, can heat or cool van before you enter it. Very nice!

Have the 2nd row seats move back more. I am a tall man and need the space to drive so the poor soul behind me has their legs smashed. Make the owners manual specific to the type of van. When trying to figure out the features of my new ride I had to constantly check that it was my model.