A great car at a great price.
By BigCL on
2005 Chevrolet Monte Carlo LS 2dr Coupe (3.4L 6cyl 4A)
I've had my 2005 Monte Carlo for about 9 months now. So far it's been a great car. There aren't too many coupes that seat a person over 6ft very well. The Monte Carlo has plenty of headroom and leg room and. Power from the 3.4L is decent. Capable of passing on the highway without a struggle. The interior is quiet, with very little engine noise(in fact sometimes its hard to tell weather or not the car started when you turn the ignition), and I have yet to hear any wind noise even at highway speed. I would reccomend this vechilce to anyone looking for a 2dr coupe at an affordable price.
Favorite Features
The thing that I like most about the Monte Carlo has to be the styling inside and out. The exterior is unlike anything else on the road which to me is refreshing. Like others have said it looks like it is moving even at a stand still. The interior much like the exterior looks like no other car.
Suggested Improvements
My biggest gripe would have to be with some of the fit and finish on the interior of the car. Although the interior looks good some of the interior trim pieces and knobs feel kind of flimsy and cheap(although nothing has broken yet. I would also suggest that Chevy make side impact airbags standard.