I love my Cobalt
By elle11 on
2006 Chevrolet Cobalt LS 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 5M)
I needed a car and I had never heard of a Cobalt till I got to the dealer. This was the first car that I looked at and I wanted one that day and didn't want to go anywhere else. I love this car. It is a smooth ride with huge trunk space. I can't believe though that the Saturn Ion is said to be the same car. The Cobalt is 100% better than the ION all around. I can't even believe that the Cobalt is getting compared to such an ugly hunk of cheap junk. I am not saying that the Cobalt is expensive or luxury, but it is next to the ION. I would not trade my Cobalt. My dog even loves it. I have had a few minor problems, but that had something to do with the dealer's error. This is a great car.
Favorite Features
I love the driver info center that let's you know anything you need to know. It has huge trunk space, smooth ride, appealing front end, a lot of space, automatic headlights,the battery in the trunk, gas mileage, spacious head room, and how much fun it is to drive.
Suggested Improvements
The back end is not very appealing and the interior could have had a little more thought put into it.