2006 Chevrolet Cobalt Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Cobalt model:
Cobalt looks and feels like a champ
By Steven on 01/28/06 20:50 PM (PST)

2006 Chevrolet Cobalt Sedan LT 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

Compared to the Dodge Neon and the Focus I would give it a higher rating. The engine noise is not that loud to freak you out and the Focus does get more gas mileage but to my opinion I think the Focus is to little for me and the Cobalt feels more comfortable. The dash and controls don't feel like they're all bunched up into one little dsp

My new Toy
By Tonya on 01/18/06 11:23 AM (PST)

2006 Chevrolet Cobalt Sedan LS 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I purchased this vehicle Dec '05 with 4 miles on it. I cannot say enough about the '06 Cobalt. I truly love it. Its handling, the way it looks, warranties, etc. It was the best purchase I have ever made. And talk about great fuel economy. My household has 2 people driving this 1 vehicle and we still only fill up 1x/wk for about $25.00. The insurance is awesome too. I recommend this vehicle to everyone!

Great so far
By Cathy on 11/22/05 09:58 AM (PST)

2006 Chevrolet Cobalt Sedan LS 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

It drives and handles great. So far no problems. I have an automatic and I was driving a 5 speed so that part is better. It is good on gas.

Great family car
By lifeartist on 11/03/05 16:42 PM (PST)

2006 Chevrolet Cobalt Sedan LS 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

The Chevy Cobalt is a great family car that gets terrific mileage. It is a comfortable ride, and the quiet steel exterior is a real plus, there is little outside 'road noise'.

the new Chevy Cobalt
By nolan on 10/30/05 09:55 AM (PST)

2006 Chevrolet Cobalt Sedan LS 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I bought my new Cobalt this summer and was impressed with the comfort while driving and it's easy handling. It has a very smooth ride and great acceleration. Also the trunk space is huge. It is a great car!

2005 Cobalt is great !!
By Jon B on 10/22/05 11:53 AM (PDT)

2006 Chevrolet Cobalt Sedan LS 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

Pretty good car. Does not get the fuel economy that I expected but very good design, and the 2.2 Ecotec engine runs great.

Great Car
By David S. on 10/13/05 14:38 PM (PDT)

2006 Chevrolet Cobalt Sedan LTZ 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 4A)

Both my wife and I just got Cobalts (one each). She went from a Cavalier I came from a Jeep (I miss my Jeep). I do have to say that this is one of the smoothest drives I have ever had. The interior is excellent and the mileage is nuts!!!

As good as the imports
By al on 10/12/05 20:51 PM (PDT)

2006 Chevrolet Cobalt Sedan LS 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

Purchased my new Colbalt in Feb. Already have a 2004 Saturn ION and even though I like the ION very much it is no comparison to the Cobalt. This car is solid inside and out no squecks or rattles and a great attention to detail. Without a doubt the most quiet economy car I have been in. GM keep up the good work America will eventually figure it out.

Not all that
By JOI on 10/04/05 10:49 AM (PDT)

2006 Chevrolet Cobalt Sedan SS 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

The Cobalt had a few recalls. The sedan is supossed to be a 5 seater. There is a cup holder in the middle of the floor in the rear making the car a 4 seater. The trunk is deep but not wide enough to load many things. The car looks spacoius but it isn't. This is a nice first time car not a family car.

My Colbalt's Review
By Phillip A. Fivgas on 09/21/05 12:12 PM (PDT)

2006 Chevrolet Cobalt Sedan LS 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I am first time buyer with little experience in car performance. However the Colbalt was a excellent buy as it performs great. It's got a great exterior design and the engine purrs, however Chevy can improve greatly in the interior design as well as offering more opinonal equipment as standard such as power windows and locks- but a great deal for the price.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.