A real head turner.
By spurned on
2013 Chevrolet Camaro LT 2dr Coupe w/2LT (3.6L 6cyl 6M)
I purchased my 2013 Camaro LT2 nearly 4 months ago. Opted for the 6, with a manual transmission and the RS package. A blast to drive, and quite the head turner for many passing motorists and pedestrians alike. Car is solid, plenty of pull, and I love the sound/feel of the exhaust in the higher RPM's. HUD is a nice touch, and gauges are easily visible. Rear leg room is limited, and I wouldn't recommend it. Its a daily driver for me, and I look forward to it. Rear visibility is limited, but with the optional camera assist, I can see just about everything I need when backing up. Getting about 24 MPG now, with a mix of city and highway driving.
Favorite Features
Comfort. The LT2 comes with heated leather seats, and are super comfy. The seats seem like there is endless adjustments, plus the telescoping/tilt wheel gave me the options I need to be able to drive in comfort, for extended periods of time. Decent gas mileage, and cheaper insurance then a V8. Styling is great, with not many other Camaros in this area. My rear seat DOES fold down, as I have had to use this feature once, as the passenger had more luggage then anticipated.
Suggested Improvements
A wider trunk opening would have been nice. More leg room for rear passengers. More body color options. (I have only counted 8 other Camaros in my area, and two of them are the same color as mine. Naturally I didn't seem them until after brought the car home...)