Used 2012 Chevrolet Camaro LT Coupe Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2012 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camaro model:

An American Classic redone flawlessly!
By adamlucchesi

2012 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe LT 2dr Coupe w/1LT (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

Just bought my very own 1LT RS last week, and I can't even describe how much I love it. The looks, ride and feel are incredible. It can really kick when you need it to, but it actually gets good mpg's, believe it or not. Where else are you going to find a 323HP V6 that looks this sexy and gets 30mpg highway [and can get up to 34!]. It's really a phenomenal sports car, has tons of character and vibe, and the appointments on the RS package are perfect. My only "complaint" would be that you have to pay the extra RS upcharge to get the really beautiful cosmetics [wheels and lights, mainly]. But it's worth every penny. Go test drive one. You'll be hooked.

The exterior cosmetics are arguably my favorite feature. The aggressive stance, wheels, and overall gorgeous body design are definitely what drew me in. But the way it handles is undeniable. Also, the electronics package is just as high tech as a luxury vehicle. You get American muscle car looks and performance, with luxury car appointments and a compact car's mpg's!

I literally have just one complaint - The shifter knob. It's pretty bland and almost ugly. And since it's an automatic [switchable to manual with paddle shifters], a replacement knob isn't easy to come by. But that's such a stupid complaint, I don't even want to mention it... But, realistically, it is a pretty cheesy shifter knob. Everything else is absolutely perfect. I wouldn't change anything else.

• Sedan