2011 Chevrolet Camaro Consumer Review: Very Nice Ride!!!

2011 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe - Consumer Review

Very Nice Ride!!!
By aweltlin on

2011 Chevrolet Camaro 2LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

I own a 2011 SLT Coupe and this car handles brilliantly. I have owned camaros in the past but nothing this fun and easy to drive. I really like that mine is manual trans. cause it really feels like your in control of all that power even though it is a V-6. Every where I go I got people shouting out at me nice ride and people turning heads and asking questions about my car. I like the body style the and for a smaller car that has low head room it actually decieves you by looking at it because when your behind the wheel there is a lot of room. The suspension is awesome it takes curves very well and has all the features you need to enjoy your drive. Good buy and excellent gas mileage.

The body style and comfort of the ride. I also like the color of mine because I got the synergy with black race stripes. Synergy in case you was wondering is the green color. I like the interior of this car too.

If I was to improve anything on this car it would be the trunk space and maybe put a more rumbling exhaust on it so it actually sounds like a muscle car to with the look of it. Other than that nothing really needs improved in my opinion.