Used 2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS - Consumer Reviews

2SS 6.2L V8 6-speed Manual - (67 reviews )

Awesome Ride
By Lane Lowrance

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS 2SS 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

Bought this car as a wedding gift to my new bride. We have 9,000 miles on it. She and I love it. No problems so far. Super power! My wife says she is always getting approving looks. The Red Jewel color looks really great. The night time ambient interior lighting is wonderful. Love the instrumentation. A lot of fun for the money. Only complaint I personally have is I am a big guy, so I have a hard time getting comfortable on long drives. But, I still love the car (when she let's me drive it). Besides, I bought it for my wife and she loves it. That's all that matters!

The awesome exterior, styling. Power. Instrumentation. Lighting. Awesome stereo on the 2SS. Great handling.

Would like the exhaust to have a deeper rumble. The engine is much bigger than it sounds.

PAINT CANNOT BE MATCHED
By JEN WELLS

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS 2SS 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

I got a small door ding on my passengers door.I took my car to Young Chevrolet to have fixed.I was told the paint would be matched and it would look like showroom floor quality. 9 Paint jobs later it cannot be matched. Not only does the paint not match I have a deep scratch on one of my side window, swirl marks on my striping and the rest of the paint. They refuse to do anything else. Including replacing the damaged glass or stripes.I also have paint chips .

I love the look .

GM paint awful and so are their dealerships

Paint Chips everywhere!
By bad paint job!

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS 2SS 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

I have had my midnight blue camaro for almost a year. I drive 4 miles to work then 4 miles home. I have 10,000 miles on it now. My paint where the gills are look horrific. I have a smattering of nicks that look like I have driven through a paintball war. I'm taking it to the dealer next week to have them look at it, but am not expecting them to do anything. I'm OCD about my vehicles looking perfect and this one has certainly let me down.

Driving this car is an absolute dream and it's the most fun car I've ever had. I love the stylish looks and the handling. The stereo system is awesome as well.

Fix this terrible paint problem that I and many many other owners are having! Also, fixing the uncomfortable seat belts would be nice.

I love my Transformers Edition!
By Angi

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS 2SS 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

I got Bumblebee for my 40th birthday. Yes my husband is amazing! It was a display car, they showed it in several places around Atlanta. I love love love this car! I am 4'11" and thought I wouldn't be comfortable in it, WRONG! It is amazing. I am used to seat belts being uncomfortable, so I have learned how to live with that. I have had more people stop me and tell me how awesome it is! It is fast and pretty comfortable to me. I have no regrets! I have seen the complaints about the paint, I have had no troubles. Saw the complaints about the leg room and trunk opening, it is not meant to be a family car! I love the reactions that I get from kids, they think it is the real Bumblebee!

It's FAST! Leather seats never get hot, even in our GA 95-100 degree days directly in the sun! Remote start is awesome. Kid was looking at it too close, I started it, he thought it was transforming! he he gotta love that! His dad thanked me for the good laugh!

None really. I would like bigger visors, because I am short. Other than that, no real complaints! The yellow car is hard to hide from the police in! Good thing my husband is a police officer!

New Camaro - Grade F
By Chevy Guy

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS 2SS 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

I must have owned 10 camaro's in my lifetime and am so disappointed with what Chevy built. I know they were dealing with heavy financial issues and competing with Ford and Dodge, but they should have taken more time to do it right. The front end is way cool, but that's it. Almost looks like to replicated a 67/68 Quarter Panel and used the rear roof line off a Cadillac CTS and squished it with a corvette rear bumper. The 2011 convertible is even worse. There is a drop in the quarter panel right after the door and simply looks terrible.

Sold it quick and didn't lose much cash.

Total redesign from the doors back

• SUV