Used 1994 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1994 Chevrolet Camaro - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camaro model:

Best car I ever had
By Z28west

1994 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 2dr Hatchback

This one one great car. Probably the best performance bargains out there. This thing is scary fast. Turns heads and is very reliable. I love the Ttops. I am 6'4" and this car is even more comfy for me then my Cadillac cts. Some people complain about the interior, but I don't mind it. The only problem is this thing is hard to work on because 1/3 of the engine is covered up and everything is crammed inside. Definitely would recommend to anyone who likes style and performance at a bargain price!

Ttops, V8, bucket seats

better gas mileage

About my 94 z28 M6
By NiteRiderz704

1994 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 2dr Hatchback

0-60 in 6 secs tops, 6 speed. What more to say? In 6th gear at 70 mph I can get 35+ mpg highway! So good fuel econ. huge smoky burnouts. I'd love to see your Honda do that! Yet another reason to buy American muscle! Do not buy from a dealer, they want too much money. I got my 94 for $2,000. A steal. Can get them all day $3k-$5k from individuals.

Burnouts

ease of working on, was fixed with the intro of LS1 :-)

Has its flaws but amazing overall
By Craig

1994 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 2dr Hatchback

Owned the car about a year now and have had basic things go out due to their age. Car gets up and goes and just wants to keep going. My car was involved in a crash and sustained minor front end damage and my rear tires have little to no tread and my foot is made of lead so I don't get the gas mileage I should

Exterior is unique and catches people's attention, fast and reliable, t-tops are amazing

Ignition system location is insanely stupid to be tucked behind water pump but only place possible apparently

My sleeper
By Jeff McKnight

1994 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 2dr Hatchback

I bought the Camaro Z28 when i was 19 and I unfortunately had to use it as my primary car for a year. Word of advice.... stay away from snow. Fun awsome car! Ihave gone through a ot of tires....and they are not cheap. I have a Sparco suspension which helps on the streets... other than looking fast, it is fast... for the price and power you get this is my first sports car and I will keep it til I die. May be expensive but well worth it.. Now that I am 23 i appreicate it more and take a lot better care of it. Haven't had to repair but just a few items.... recently the fuel pump went out on it and come to find out the rear end must come off to get to it....that is my next project. Thanks Chevy

Power, t-tops, audio, interior, and the look. the mechanical water pump

Better area for the t-tops....no trunk space when off, could make it easier to take the fuel pump out w/o taking the rear end off,

Luv My Z
By CachMyZ

1994 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 2dr Hatchback

I love this car and would never give it up if I had t-tops. The gas mileage stinks, especially at $3 a gallon. But it sounds awesome (with a Borla exhaust)

The motor baby! Can't beat the 350!

Gas mileage