Used 2013 Chevrolet Black Diamond Avalanche Crew Cab Consumer Reviews - 2 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2013 Chevrolet Black Diamond Avalanche Crew Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Black Diamond Avalanche model:

CHEVY NUMBER ONE IN MYBOOK
By DOUG HULL

2013 Chevrolet Black Diamond Avalanche Crew Cab LT 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.3L 8cyl 6A)

I have a 2013 Chevy Back Diamond Avalanche this is the 3rd Avalanche I have owned, the first two I had did not have the Z71 package. The ride was exceptional, and the vehicle was so quiet that you could not hear very little outside noise or road noise, the gas milage on the first two vehicles for highway would average 18 to 22 miles on a trip, the only complaint that I have is the Z71 gas mileage highway tops out around 19, I run flex fuel alot as the time,where I live is around $1.29 to $1.59 per gallon, I have been told that the mileage will drop using flex fuel. But the reduced cost I feel makes up for the difference. The Z71 does not ride as good as the standard model, but still is much better than the trucks I have had, and also better than the cars. I hated to hear that they are know longer making the vehicle.

Missing Options
By arsonman

Just as nice as my previous 2010.
And thats were it stops.

GM removed some very good options, that cheapen the LT, from previous years and made it impossible to purchase another LT with previous options.

GM also removed the on road, off road AT style tires from the Z71 suspension and replaced them with all season only tires.