Used 2010 Chevrolet Aveo Sedan Consumer Reviews - 9 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Chevrolet Aveo Sedan - Consumer Reviews

2010 Chevrolet Aveo Sedan

View reviews for a specific Aveo model:

For the Price its a great car!
By Thadious

2010 Chevrolet Aveo Sedan LS 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I have had my car for over a year now. Can't beat the price! I had to fix the a/c in it and replace the thermostat. However car runs great. Don't worry about people saying it has no power. I have no issues getting it up and going. When I went to buy it I was looking into a Mazda. This just for my budget better also as a owner of a 09 Chevy Cobalt. I am a huge Chevy fan. Best two cars I have ever owned.

A Good Little Car
By mbee19

2010 Chevrolet Aveo Sedan LS 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I've had my 2010 Chevy Aveo for 3 years now (I bought it new) and I love it. Yeah, it's not powerful and it's not the most beautiful thing on the road but I don't think it's any uglier than the rest of these new, weird looking vehicles. I like the interior, it's plenty roomy enough, I've done a couple cross country moves with me, my husband and three dogs (and all our stuff). It's super efficient, which is the most important to me. I can't afford $80 - $100 + a week to get around. I can fill up for about $40 and that gets me almost 300 miles. It's never ever given me any problems, except the driver's seat fabric has a rip from wear and tear, I guess. Make sure to change the oil, it'll last.

It's roomy for it's size, and the most efficient car I have ever come across.

I can't really think of any, except a better console area for storage.

good deal for the price
By garryman2

2010 Chevrolet Aveo Sedan 1LT 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I bought this car used with 48 thousand on it. It has a 1.6 liter engine. No engine repair has been needed. I was surprised by how roomy this compact car is.
I get the mpg that was advertised.
The car handles well. The 100 thousand 5 year powertrain warranty and rust protection warranty are big pluses that attracted me to purchase. This car is very basic with no frills like power locks or windows, blue tooth, cruise control, or GPS.
The stereo system is average. The exterior design to me looks sleek. I would recommend this car to my friends.

can I take this one back
By pgana

2010 Chevrolet Aveo Sedan LS 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I bought this one based off of my understanding of it's gas mileage and reliability. The first one I am good with as I get 26 MPG at my job and 38 Highway, especially coming off of owning an SUV, but my happiness stops there. The reliability on this is horrible, I have had it in the shop 3 times since I bought it in June. The interior design is very lousy too, can not find much of anything positive about that neither, especially the idea of the so called dome light, perhaps in the worst location I can think of for a dome light. the doors are very poorly built and very flimsy. and horribly noisy too. Lousy factory stereo system.

Gas mileage, nearly 40MPG highway

interior design like dome lights, put in a real center console, shift lever, put in a dash display for the gears. Do away with the "hold" feature and do the standard 3rd gear. Work on improving the reliability of it above all else The Model selection on this is not right. it is a 4 speed auto LS

wish i could trade
By kat427

2010 Chevrolet Aveo Sedan 2LT 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

My aveo i had now for a year and a half . had sparks changed, all four tires are now bad and pr oblems with going up a hill. Sounds awful in morning ..wish i would have done a better job of looking around